• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moooooore:

42687617_10217862342578574_4289020965318295552_n.jpg

Now all we need is the third stained glass. (And can anyone make out what the green stained glass is?)

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I was super hoping the squirrels would be there, since it's my favorite transformation! That means the third one is probably bird Wart!

So I'll officially need all three Mim dragons and all three stained glass. I don't think I'll need my framed character one, though I might change my mind when I see it in person.

Last edited:
Wow, did I actually guess the color variable one correctly? :O

I can't wait to see what all the others look like! I'll be looking to trade for the other two variants of the color variable one for sure, possibly others from the set depending on what they turn out to be.
I know you have a career, but based on this... you may have missed your calling designing pins. ;)

Oooh, I couldn't quite make out everything in the first variant pic, but now that I see clearer pics, this set is pretty fantastic! The transformations are used perfectly on that third~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking to trade my frame for another frame. Check the spoiler for my wants and trader. Thanks.

Trading Merlin and Mim, Want Arthur with Sword

Mine came today. I don’t collect this theme but I do think it is one of the nicest park packs yet!

I don’t know how to post with spoilers, so if you are interested in trading pm me and I will send a photo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are for trade for different variants of the same pin:

mN_bqJcGXH6omxdXwX-xHtexzWHJ2ULy1pZgh5UaJBRzIpiLPROij7nSCUBjxJS9DPc9TWJRV5IoVdR17UitNACowKii8CmsU9F9cq7M9ymunrUs0xx3SGiLsEGYbx6wLjV3ye5kIAMvpC5ZaCgWsR00eGvHMTQCYsyaQctk-LeF-l9_ktFRRu38TPGTmpHKbWeqTWQNUjghNyMeVN86GLNyzzWp0lkcCMlcJ0su3F8b46OjLMv0kWFhBbPyhYAkC7I8N7kHVlGB1E4Ma_lKbmaekSFWdVhKaO32Aa0bDWLkxrXbQvO_WFbyMCAXDseBiGMmZgJWEYqUks3xIWRseS5jnhiPAw__oaiyr6PGyk_bo5tF1B6Sh05Q6eC0znqiR2gYGX3HzkB3CfYfNLbVSeY35NMfN_LnGlEgyee_n_1-DivkRssXvqfCtf3zzT9pPrk0g65lWchawUcHks4UStoiF2b_ioc124i2w8S_G1yPH7deihj1HZn_D-nJt9RcUC8uXRn4rxNChaDkTfR8kNI1-QXsDaVlOIgAdSSOdS3PEoSamr2V0dzaAwmIpIN6DbLgEuvMQxNrb3cG998JITE5eEaSI-HP65gGPRWoa2rD_gB8WOthRMsTOGq7pg=w640-h259-no

Looking specifically for:

Arthur with Sword Frame Pin, Purple Background Mim as Dragon and Green Variant of Stained Glass Pin.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I see Merlin's curse continues! Greatest designs yet from the Park Packs. Kinda makes me wish they would do Frozen, but then not so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back