• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan
Mine doesn't have an ETA, but since they always ship ground from Memphis, I expect it next Friday, June 1st.
I live in Louisiana fairly close to Mississippi line. I actually know where the Fedex Smartpost is and wish I could pick it up there. :rolleyes:

Does anyone have any good ideas for the movie scene pin, the stained glass variation, or color variation?
SPOILER ALERT
Going to start talking about the pins. So if you don't recall the theme for the month that was previously announced, and don't want to know, don't read further.
Here we go.
Okay, they previously said this month "stars the fairest of them all", so Snow White of course.
In thinking of what they might have, I started to think that maybe they will change things after all. For example, if they still had 6, the Evil Queen to Old Hag could be a good transition set, but would be less interesting of a transition if only 3. So probably no transition set (including future months as well.) And with the movie scene, I would say Old Hag, Evil Queen, and Snow White. But I can't believe they would leave out the dwarves. So maybe Snow, Hag, and dwarves? But off hand I don't know a scene that has all of them in one scene. Maybe just Dopey? For color variation, maybe the prince kissing Snow?

Side note, mine say they are on the way and scheduled for Wednesday (knock wood!) So looking forward to seeing/posting them then.

Park Pack Discussion

I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone.

SPOILER ALERT
Going to start talking about the pins. So if you don't recall the theme for the month that was previously announced, and don't want to know, don't read further.
Here we go.
Okay, they previously said this month "stars the fairest of them all", so Snow White of course.
In thinking of what they might have, I started to think that maybe they will change things after all. For example, if they still had 6, the Evil Queen to Old Hag could be a good transition set, but would be less interesting of a transition if only 3. So probably no transition set (including future months as well.) And with the movie scene, I would say Old Hag, Evil Queen, and Snow White. But I can't believe they would leave out the dwarves. So maybe Snow, Hag, and dwarves? But off hand I don't know a scene that has all of them in one scene. Maybe just Dopey? For color variation, maybe the prince kissing Snow?

Side note, mine say they are on the way and scheduled for Wednesday (knock wood!) So looking forward to seeing/posting them then.

I don't know if the Pack will follow the same format but if it does below you will find my guesses.

I think the Dwarves could be around the frame of the movie scene selection similar to the Fantasia set. The three scenes of my choice would be EQ and mirror, Hag offering the apple to Snow, and Snow at the Wishing Well. The color variation could be a dwarf (Dopey?) with gems. The stained glass scene could be the Prince kissing Snow.

It's fun to wonder and guess. All of mine will be for trade as I don't collect the theme.

More discussion around the theme so stay out if you don't want to hear it.

Park Pack Discussion

I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone.

I don't know if the Pack will follow the same format but if it does below you will find my guesses.

I think the Dwarves could be around the frame of the movie scene selection similar to the Fantasia set. The three scenes of my choice would be EQ and mirror, Hag offering the apple to Snow, and Snow at the Wishing Well. The color variation could be a dwarf (Dopey?) with gems. The stained glass scene could be the Prince kissing Snow.

It's fun to wonder and guess. All of mine will be for trade as I don't collect the theme.

Yes! The dwarves around the frame! Of course! That has got to be right. And I like the 3 scenes you suggest. I would argue they are the most frequently used and would be nice to get something different. But they seem to stick with the standards for a lot of these (Lilo and Stitch on rocket ship anyone?)

I have forgotten what theme this is, but apparently Disney enabled my auto-renewal even though I had disabled it about a week before they stopped it the last time. So, I'm getting a box. Depending on what it is, it may be up for sale for retail + tax + shipping.

Depending on the theme I might be interested, please let me know!

More discussion around the theme so stay out if you don't want to hear it.

Yes! The dwarves around the frame! Of course! That has got to be right. And I like the 3 scenes you suggest. I would argue they are the most frequently used and would be nice to get something different. But they seem to stick with the standards for a lot of these (Lilo and Stitch on rocket ship anyone?)

They do like the old standards.

I would love to see the photo. Even though I am not sure what's happening as I have been given a refund though my order is still active?!

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
This is curious. I'd like to hear more about it. Please let us know when you find out what happened.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

In the past, we’ve posted here and just put spoiler alert at the beginning of where those posts started. Folks who don’t want to be spoiled have stayed away from this thread until they get theirs and are ready to join the discussion.

This is curious. I'd like to hear more about it. Please let us know when you find out what happened.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
I don't know what is happening, it is saying my order is being processed currently but just waiting for it to say cancelled as I can't see anything else happening.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

I'm not overly impressed with them, but then again, Snow White isn't my jam. Hahah! Catch me in June, that should be more my speed. XD

Edit: epic sadness. I meant July. Hahah! Wishful thinking it was sooner XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back