• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan
Mine are also for sale/trade (for non-pack pins)
06d60ac1026a20c3383be6545b6b5f5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

OK, this is weird. When I try to save the pictures, it shows up as webmp. :p That must be when it's being uploaded through TapaTalk.

Could you identify each variant so I can upload to Pin Trading Database? We have over 20,000 pins listed now! :D

I got my two boxes, and I don't need to decide who I love more. Both Sister and Niece get a Rapunzel and Flynn boat scene each.
0dd06f563c5f9dbdd03930861266a43e.jpg

I really like the frame on the middle scenes in this set. Mother Gothel looks a little creepy which is appropriate for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice!

I have got the lantern scene set!

Will be shipped to the UK at the end of the month so if people are looking to trade, especially if they are in the UK they are all up for trades.
7e314628ed6e28403f30f43b26a03837.jpg

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

ISO max frame, flynn variations #1 and #3.

trading pascal frame/rapunzel, other park packs/other non park pack.
9b790d56ce6d6cc3bbdb02e6380a8340.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

OK, this is weird. When I try to save the pictures, it shows up as webmp. :p That must be when it's being uploaded through TapaTalk.

Could you identify each variant so I can upload to Pin Trading Database? We have over 20,000 pins listed now! :D

Update, I figured out each variant and have uploaded the pins to PTDB!

SPOILER - My September order updated and I see that the theme this month is...

The Sword in the Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back