• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, they are going up on PTDB! I've created the listings, just need to add the pictures and then figure out the differences for the Ariel/Flounder one!

I'm comparing ursula transformation #1 and #3 that I have saved in my folders and they look the same, so I must have one labelled wrong :p

For pictures of the Ariel/Flounder pin, it might be best to find someone who collects them all and have them take photos of them all at the same time and in the same light. Because my pin variant 1 in my lighting might look the same as someone's pin variant 2 in their lighting.

For pictures of the Ariel/Flounder pin, it might be best to find someone who collects them all and have them take photos of them all at the same time and in the same light. Because my pin variant 1 in my lighting might look the same as someone's pin variant 2 in their lighting.

I think so too. I've also been told that the metal colors are different too - some are black, some are copper, some are gold.

It's too late to buy these. They are taking orders for November's park pack, I checked and it said to order by 11/23. I think it said expected ship date is 11/29

I checked my order, nothing has shipped yet. I seem to recall it saying that it would ship on November 29th so I am guessing when people get their notices, we will know what it is.

Yeah, the target shipping is the 29th but they can be a couple days before or after. When they ship they send an order confirmation and that may indicate what the theme is. September didn't but October did. We'll see in a few days!

SPOILER ALERT - November Theme

They are processing my order and again the code used makes it clear what the theme is...

Stitch! Interestingly, not Lilo and Stitch, at least based on the code. Just stitch. But who knows.

Mine just says Disney Park Pack Pin Subscription - November 2017! I can't wait to get it :)

That's what mine says. It's really weird. I have an order for 11/20/17 with the full amount of the subscription. Then I have two orders dated today that say "$0" and it says the November park pack subscription.

If it's stitch, they will be up for sale or trade, depending on how they look like. There are a few cute Stitch pins that I have

I'm curious to see designs. If they follow the same pattern, what characters would be in the middle frame? How would the other variations look?

Mine just says Disney Park Pack Pin Subscription - November 2017! I can't wait to get it :)
Yeah, that’s what mine said at first too. Then it changed to the price and the updated code that says Stitch. I guess as it moves through the process yours will change as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back