• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan

Status
Not open for further replies.
My set will also be up for trade/sale.

I'm going to give the park pack a few more months, but if they don't start putting out things I collect I think I'm going to drop it.

My set will also be up for trade/sale.

I'm going to give the park pack a few more months, but if they don't start putting out things I collect I think I'm going to drop it.
I'm sure an LK is in the wings. They've done LM and this month's, so I think the Renaissance will continue to be served. Probably every other?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I'm sure an LK is in the wings. They've done LM and this month's, so I think the Renaissance will continue to be served. Probably every other?

I think LK and BATB are real possibilities. Maybe Cindy and/or Sleeping Beauty as well? I would be pleasantly surprised by Herc. Sadly, I think Mulan is a long shot.

I'm still hoping for some Pixar love.

Disney does love to make Up and Toy Story pins. I'd personally love a Brave set for the Elinor potential, but I don't think it's as likely as the other two. I could maybe see Finding Nemo though.

I think LK and BATB are real possibilities. Maybe Cindy and/or Sleeping Beauty as well? I would be pleasantly surprised by Herc. Sadly, I think Mulan is a long shot.

Disney does love to make Up and Toy Story pins. I'd personally love a Brave set for the Elinor potential, but I don't think it's as likely as the other two. I could maybe see Finding Nemo though.
I think Mulan is more likely than Herc. The next couple of boxes will definitely give us a solid idea. So far it's all been pretty A Team, with the exception of Fantasia and Stitch (though, both could be argued into upper B, low A categories).

I think Mulan is more likely than Herc. The next couple of boxes will definitely give us a solid idea. So far it's all been pretty A Team, with the exception of Fantasia and Stitch (though, both could be argued into upper B, low A categories).

I'm fairly surprised BatB hasn't popped up yet, and I'm expecting it fairly soon, to be honest.

My guesses for future packs:
Beauty and the Beast, Zootopia, Lion King, Sleeping Beauty, Frozen, Wreck it Ralph, Cinderella, Tangled

and Maybes:
Big Hero 6, Hercules, Dumbo, Pocahontas, Robin Hood, Aristocats, Emperor's New Groove, Mulan

and ones I think would be cool but they probably won't do:
Black Cauldron, Sword in the Stone, Great Mouse Detective, Ichabod and Mr. Toad, The Rescuers, Winnie the Pooh

My guesses for future packs:
Beauty and the Beast, Zootopia, Lion King, Sleeping Beauty, Frozen, Wreck it Ralph, Cinderella, Tangled

and Maybes:
Big Hero 6, Hercules, Dumbo, Pocahontas, Robin Hood, Aristocats, Emperor's New Groove, Mulan

and ones I think would be cool but they probably won't do:
Black Cauldron, Sword in the Stone, Great Mouse Detective, Ichabod and Mr. Toad, The Rescuers, Winnie the Pooh

Those are some great ideas. I'd like to see ENG. I don't collect it, buts the pins from it could be awesome. Wreck-It Ralph could be a possiblity with the second movie premiering this year.

@maiarebecca

It did say attractions. I remember that they did several attractions in the first version so it's possible. It would be neat to see how they handled the unique middle scenes.

I just want pins that they don't scrap. I hope the break reduced the chances of this. So far I think scrapper versions exist for packs of Alice in Wonderland, Stitch, and Fantasia.

I would be surprised if they pre-announce any more of them. That seemed to be a one off (three off?) to “make up” for and keep us interested during the gap.

I would LOVE for there to be some attraction sets. But with every month so far being movies, I am afraid they will continue that way. It it certainly doesn’t match the original sales pitch which indicated they would be all different themes.

I agree that the genie would make the perfect transitions. But with them having recently done a whole mystery set of this, I’m not sure they would do it again here.

If they did park attractions I wonder how they would do it. Would it be just one attraction for all three pins? Or by "lands", or a mixture? It will be interesting to see what they do if that happens.

*Waits for Merlin to bust in with the heavy breathing gif*
SPOILERRRSSSS:
facf5a300c4c7eec2a675eade62e3e24.jpg

Last edited:
Omg, that looks awesome!!

Interesting that Jasmine is part of the frame...That makes me slightly concerned about the detail on her face. But the frame itself is pretty cool! They did the Cave of Wonders! Who called it? Anyway, can't wait to see the other variations!

I'm super happy that Al is on the third with the different Genie poses! (You guys were right again with your predictions!)

I do think the Jafar one looks the nicest, which kind of annoys me since I don't like him, LOL. xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back