• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store UK and other items! HUGE SALE, LOADS OF ITEMS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store UK and other items! HUGE SALE, LOADS OF ITEMS!!

Gingernutty

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I am completely desperate for money right now, I literally have none at all, and so I'm selling a few things I've collected (hoarded really) from the Disney Store UK and a few other items. Shipping is not included in price, as costs will vary on all items, since they're different shapes and sizes, but I will ship worldwide.

20130303_201543.jpg

20130303_201627.jpg

20130303_201737.jpg

Cinderella Limited Edition Ceramic Ornaments - these were released by the Disney Store UK for Christmas 2012. It is a set of 9 ceramic ornaments in a blue satin-lined box. It is LE, but I am not sure what the edition size is unfortunately as the certificate of authenticity has gone missing - I can guarantee it's authenticity though, as I purchased it at the Disney Store I work at. The RRP is £70, I am looking for £30 or best offer as it is in perfect condition other than the missing COA.

Disney Store UK 30cm Simba plush, brand new with tags, RRP £18 - £12

Designer Villains journal - brand new - SOLD

20130724_145803.jpg

Cinderella and Belle dress-up puzzle erasers - brand new in packet - £4 for both

Disney Princess PEZ dispenser gift set - new, box is a bit bashed - SOLD

Disney Store Magic mickey tealight candles - brand new, scented ('blend of cool misty notes, warm chocolate and fragrant evergreen') - SOLD

20130724_150006.jpg

20130724_150012.jpg

Disney Store Mickey baby hat and bib set, age 12-18 months - brand new - £5

20130724_150055.jpg

Disney Store Simba baby socks 2-pack, age 6-12 months - brand new - £3

20130724_150310.jpg

Disney Minnie Mouse for Claire's Mickey head ribbon bracelet with chain clasp - brand new - £3

Minnie Mouse travel lipbalm in tin trio - brand new - SOLD

20130724_145728.jpg

Hunger Games Mockingjay movie replica pin - Brand New - £2 - PENDING

20130724_145935.jpg

Pacman 4-set cookie cutters - brand new - £3 - PENDING

20130724_181715.jpg

20130724_181727.jpg

20130724_181747.jpg

Metallic prints - I inherited these prints from my grandmother, whose family used to own a print shop. I'm not entirely sure of the date of them, but on the back of a couple of them it states 'Picture That, Inc.' and an address in Florida. They also have the stamp of the print shop, 'Dufex Prints', from Hitchin, Herts, and says 'Printed in England'.
The prints are slightly smaller than A4, and are very shiny metallic print on what appears to be vellum. All are inside plastic slip folders, though a few of them have a few minor creases and scratch marks.
Selling these for £2 each.
The 3 Snow White prints are sold!

(I also have lots more of these types of prints, mostly of landscapes and animals, if anyone is interested in them at all)

Thank you for looking guys! I am open to offers on all items.

Last edited:
Inbox is full
Please may I have the journal, lip balm and the candles with shipping to the UK
Thanks

How much would postage within the UK be for the Pez dispenser set? Although I see you're located in London, a little town that I happen to be visiting next Thursday... Any chance of saving on postage? :p

Hey!! I'm interested in the hunger games badge and the cookie cutters but I'm currently in the US so I don't have access to my money at home. Would you be able to hold them for a couple of weeks? I get back in about 10 days but it will take me a while to gather myself when I'm back. Obviously if you get an offer for them before I'm back by all means go ahead and sell them. Let me know :) thanks lovey.

-Charlie

Hey!! I'm interested in the hunger games badge and the cookie cutters but I'm currently in the US so I don't have access to my money at home. Would you be able to hold them for a couple of weeks? I get back in about 10 days but it will take me a while to gather myself when I'm back. Obviously if you get an offer for them before I'm back by all means go ahead and sell them. Let me know :) thanks lovey.

-Charlie

No problem at all! Sending a PM now x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back