• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros

moorhunhe

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
3256_cp_FWB_rapunzelCabalerros_29092013.jpg

this is going to be a pain if you want both, since Rapunzel will probably go in seconds again

Last edited:
I am so happy the banner is back, when it refreshed I was sadly more happy about that than the pins. Hopefully will be able to get rapunzel as long as university accomodation internet is having a good day :)

I should also be able to get Rapunzel if anyone needs her, and I have a few spare Si and Am's for trade if anyone needs them

I'm desperately trying to trade for the Rapunzel! If anyone gets their hands on one and see something in my traders they like let me know! :)

Obviously, we'd LOVE the Rapunzel!!! But I'm a fan of setting realistic goals ... my boy, Panchito Romero Miguel Junipero Francisco Quintero González III!!!!!!!

I can get a hook up?? :anxious: Seriously, if anyone would be so kind to help out one of the few Caballeros collectors out there, I can either reimburse the cash or trade for it.

Obviously, we'd LOVE the Rapunzel!!! But I'm a fan of setting realistic goals ... my boy, Panchito Romero Miguel Junipero Francisco Quintero González III!!!!!!!

I can get a hook up?? :anxious: Seriously, if anyone would be so kind to help out one of the few Caballeros collectors out there, I can either reimburse the cash or trade for it.

I could try (for the Caballeros, spoken for Tangled). Do you still need somebody to get one for you? :D

I'm definitely in need of rapunzel. I collect tangled and horses. Been waiting for a pin like this since I saw the movie!!! Help a horse lover/owner out... My pinpics isn't updated so I can either check your wants for matches or purchase the pin for a reasonable cost. Help please..

Will the rapunzel be impossible?

I hope not! It does help that she will be 500 - I am hoping I will be able to trade for her. If anyone sees anything on my trades - and I have a special pinpics to help with Tangled pins so check both SimbaFlynn and GoldenFlower for my traders!! :)

LE 500? Thats not too bad, hopeful I will have a Rapunzel to trade. Good traders means I finally get a new Hercules pin XD

will defo be trying for punzel!! thankfully im not working that day or I wouldnt even stand a chance! Good luck to everyone, hopfull with the le500 we should all stand a much better chance!!

I'll be trading for Rapuznel/Angus. Search my traders. Willing to trade friendly with a UK buddy who can help.

Rapunzel and *Maximus, maybe? ;) Haha!

I'll be trying for this pin, I can't wait to finally have the chance to get a nice Rapunzel pin from the UK! IMO the Dreams one wasn't the nicest looking (however, the set is lovely! :)), fingers crossed for everyone searching for it- good luck guys! :) <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back