• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have ended up with 4?! My paypal took forever to log in and confirm so I hit back and re did the order with my card instead! but Ive recieved 2 emails saying my order was placed, one via paypal and one via my card! I hope they dont delete both my orders. It dose say 4 per house hold after all, I dont mind if they deleted just one order. I i do end up with 4 then Ill trade the 2 I dont need! I wont list them for trade till I have them in hand tho, just in case!!

Oh my goodness... I was just able to order one! I am NOT happy at the service or how this was handled, but I am SO HAPPY that I was able to order one for my friend.

I really hope the rest of you can get one *Hugs* Again, the way this has been handled/the way this has turned out is unacceptable.

I finally managed to get it too :)
But this is just horrible service on Disney's behalf. They should never try to make a stunt for new site when they have such a release coming. Have the decency to wait until after and have it properly checked first.

Did you get one Hollie?? :nervous:

I have to say this has been one of the most stressful pin releases / Disney experiences ever. Like you guys say, memories of the disappointment from Tangled Dreams release just came flooding back :(

Tentatively I will say, I have an order confirmation, I won't rest easy until I have the pins in my hands though!

I finally managed to get it too :)
But this is just horrible service on Disney's behalf. They should never try to make a stunt for new site when they have such a release coming. Have the decency to wait until after and have it properly checked first.

I agree, or pull back the release until they know for certain that it is going to work- especially with something that is as loved as Rapunzel.

I am so sorry for those of you that it did not work for- me and Bilko experienced the same thing with the Rapunzel 'Dreams' Pin. :/ Its not a pleasant experience. We couldn't add it to our basket, as it kept telling us that it wasn't available from the time it was released. After a few refreshes later, we were told it was sold out. :/ As Bilko said, Disney need to get their act together- as its unfair and causes a fair bit of stress to people, as well as disappointment, upset and anger!

I love the way the accents from those across the pond sound in type form. :) I've started typing like that to my mom right now. Lolol you guys are great.

Rubbish! Shambles! <3

are they really cancelling orders. not seen anything posted about that yet. clarification??

it wasnt working on my laptop but fine on my phone was under horror and paid for express delivery so I hope to have 2 but i will ring them to double check once i have relaxed

This is so frustrating! I've had it in the checkout for ages but the continue to payment button wasn't doing anything when I clicked on it. And now apparently it's sold out? That is so annoying!

Well im off to get a cuppa after a VERY stressful pin release - i will cross my fingers and toes that my order stands...

Why to disney uk do this to us?? Theyre turning what was a fun hobby in to a very stressful one... hope the next release isnt like this! I mean, why take the site down THE DAY BEFORE a big release...???!!!! It's tempting fate surely!!!!! recipe for disaster!! hope u all got one who went for one x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back