• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros
Might because you're on the French site.
And we all had to use the UK site.
My order was made 08.44 am local time, looking at my order history on the website.

No one has got it until they get a confirmation of dispatch email.

Great, with my last order, it took 5 days for them to send me the tracking number.
I do however have the paypal conformation, and 5 minutes after paying I got the order confirmation from the DS.
But I guess that means nothing then :(

That was the craziest pin release I have experienced. I was raging a lot in chat, lol! Sorry if I went a bit insane for a while there guys. :D

said by disney on facebook page -

As many of you have noticed there were some challenges with our Online Store in the UK this morning following system updates. We are working hard to ensure the issue is fixed and continues to run more smoothly this morning. We can confirm that a select amount of Pins were secured for the UK and orders across all Markets will be reviewed to ensure they have been placed within the Spirit of Pin Trading. Once this is complete we will be able to confirm the amount by Market.

---------------------------------

hmm dont like the sound of that to be honest with you

As many of you have noticed there were some challenges with our Online Store in the UK this morning following system updates. We are working hard to ensure the issue is fixed and continues to run more smoothly this morning. We can confirm that a select amount of Pins were secured for the UK and orders across all Markets will be reviewed to ensure they have been placed within the Spirit of Pin Trading. Once this is complete we will be able to confirm the amount by Market.

hmm dont like the sound of that to be honest with you

In other words WE WILL Cancel your orders!!!

I went for express. But last week I ordered a pin and I never recieved a 'your order is on its way' email from Disney at all. I contacted them and heard nothing. Money had been taken from my account. The pin finally arrived yesterday in a massive box which was battered to bits! What's going on disney!

Ok, to me that sounds like peeps in the UK have lots more chances to keep their orders, then outside of the UK, so I might as well just forget about my order, and will bounce when I'll get the tracking number in a few days.

I don't get a dispatch mail, I have only ever gotten e-mails that said my packages has been sent off including the tracking number in the mail.
Do you UKers get a seperate mail for it then?

I say you will be fine if they ahve already accepted you paypal payment, mine is still pending. Youd be surprised at how many UK orders get cancelled, I say if you were nto greedy and got 2 on your account or 4 per household Id say youll be fine but you know there are alot of people who go beyond that

I hope they dont cancel UK orders....I'd be surprised if they did considering all the nonsense we have had to put up with lately regarding pin releases! only time will tell i guess...

I only got 2 for me, to be sent to my work address. Was going to get another 2, but stopped as I was worries about order cancelations.

:rofl:
DS are checking first that all orders were placed according to the stated allowance for each pin:
Rapunzel & Maximus = 2 per guest "One to keep, one to trade" :lol: , 4 per household.

I don't get a dispatch mail, I have only ever gotten e-mails that said my packages has been sent off including the tracking number in the mail.
Do you UKers get a seperate mail for it then?
That is the dispatch email. It includes the order info and tracking number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back