• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros
Do you still get half price shipping if you go for Express Delivery? I did it on the Ursula release and had to pay £6 almost :sad:

I only went with express as it said before 4pm next day delivery so i wanted to make sure I had them sooner rather than later :p

I have an email confirming my order - addressed as Thankyou for your order!
and another email saying you have submitted a payment to paypal.

I should then get an email saying it has been shipped and with tracking number (if I get my order)

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone. I'm glad I wasn't able to get my 1 in that respect as I would have been even more gutted if I thought I was successful and then my order got cancelled.

Total shambles though. What a morning.

And those people who try to cheat the system (I don't think its anyone on here).... I hope your caught and get none

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone. I'm glad I wasn't able to get my 1 in that respect as I would have been even more gutted if I thought I was successful and then my order got cancelled.

Total shambles though. What a morning.

And those people who try to cheat the system (I don't think its anyone on here).... I hope your caught and get none

Hey don't give up yet they mite cancel some multiple orders so you mite be in luck!

I feel their announcement was very rude to non UK buyers.

@ Mermaid's_grotto, oh, ok, that's the only mail I get then, and it always comes 4-5 days after my order, so I'll just forget about this, and look surprised when someone from DHL is at my door.

As I said on the post, it is no rude to none UK buyers. the website itself is disney.CO.UK so it is a UK website. it is sold on .fr (france) and .de (germany) each website most likelt gets allocated a set amount of pins to order from, as German website only ships to 3 countries, France website Im not to sure then you have the UK site which ships to more than the UK and Ireland so needs more stock.

people are misreading the words due to there frustration over this mornings release. They have to look into orders as they have always done cancellations if are out of the rules and people ordering more.

Well as you might guess Rapunzel is already up on that auction site, a French seller has four to sell at $129 a pop. They even have a picture of the actual pin. Must be Disney staff!

I've made a complaint here's what I wrote to them and will I get a response probably not!

message: Hi I was on your website this morning to get the tangled
pin I did manage to get it through and it wouldn't let me
add to basket so I thought I would give you a call as there
wasn't any thing on facebook to say what was happening
so I rang you this morning and I was waitingg 30 minutes
on the phone to talk to some one and I was cut off I don't
expect to wait 30 mins for you to cut me off your line I'm
not happy the way I have been treated this morning by you
I do buy loads from your online store and I felt very upset
the way I have been treated hope to get a reply from you
soon
many thanks
Damien

As I said on the post, it is no rude to none UK buyers. the website itself is disney.CO.UK so it is a UK website.
Yeah, so? France and Germany won't ship to Belgium, but the UK site does send to many other European countries. If they don't want other countries to buy, they should do what the other 2 sites do. So I'm very much in titled of thinking what I'm thinking about their announcement :)

Yeah, so? France and Germany won't ship to Belgium, but the UK site does send to many other European countries. If they don't want other countries to buy, they should do what the other 2 sites do. So I'm very much in titled of thinking what I'm thinking about their announcement :)

you only quoted partial reply, I said its a UK website but ships to alot more places than the other 2 websites it was on so it needs more stock for the clow of traffic so it covers everyone not just UK people. Im based in Ireland so I would fall into the category of non UK but Im not offended by the statement made by Disney as I know when they say secured for UK most likely means its for anyone who placed an order on the UK website.

I think they should implement a new system for pin releases, they could announce a new pin then for the next week take sign ups, the day before release day, do a raffle sort of thing and send emails out to the lucky people who were picked saying that youve been selected to purchase the new pin on release morning. They could send you some sort of code or something thats unique to you and allows you to.buy the pin, it could have an expriey time so that after it expires the left over pins go on general sale for anyone that wasn't picked first time.

Ive been through this sort of system before when order concert tickets that were for a free show and it worked really well. It would also make sure they dont over sell the pins.

I think they should implement a new system for pin releases, they could announce a new pin then for the next week take sign ups, the day before release day, do a raffle sort of thing and send emails out to the lucky people who were picked saying that youve been selected to purchase the new pin on release morning. They could send you some sort of code or something thats unique to you and allows you to.buy the pin, it could have an expriey time so that after it expires the left over pins go on general sale for anyone that wasn't picked first time.

Ive been through this sort of system before when order concert tickets that were for a free show and it worked really well. It would also make sure they dont over sell the pins.

This is a good idea but disney can't even get a simple release right let alone them trying to do this lol

You friends know, is it possible she could even order one from Spain? She claims she has in the past and received it. I told her once she has it in her hand, show me and I will then send out Tangled Dream pin. Can someone confirm, it's possible? She showed me confirmation and states her payment was accepted.
I won't believe it, till I see it. Until then, I'm trying to trade.

Ahhhh, here is my answer. Thank You. This is how she did it.

Bloody hell, it's not even midday and yet you expect all of it to be processed by now? :facepalm:

hCD54A706

I have two coming fingers crossed lol I've got two iron man soda fountain pins coming for one and a trade fell through I'm glad really as I'm helping my friend who lost out on getting one I was wondering what is every one else getting for trading there tangled pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back