• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros
Friend placed two orders, hers has gone through and her husbands has been cancelled 8.56am also. she rang them up as well

I haven't had a canceled order email yet. This is definitely the most stressful pin release I've come across.

This is what I got. I only ordered two rapunzels and two 3 caberellos :/ my sister ordered the other two

Dear Sarah,

Congratulations on your purchase of our Rapunzel and Maximus Limited Edition Pin.

In the Spirit of Pin Trading, orders of this highly sought after Pin are limited to two per Guest and four per household. Maximus has informed us that you have managed to order more than this amount, and as such, any duplicate orders have been cancelled. Your refund will be with you within the next 5-7 working days.

We apologise for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause, but hope that you will enjoy having this wonderful Pin as part of your collection.

Well I just got that email too. I know I only ordered four... so they're wrong. I did not try to order more. I dunno if I should email them about it or not... probably wouldn't get anywhere.

Then again the email seems quite automated...

I called them up, they gave me the run around and claimed i ordered four in the same name, which is impossible as my brother and I paid with our own paypals and own disney accounts. Told him this and all he could do was say sorry, nothing we can do.

I called them up, they gave me the run around and claimed i ordered four in the same name, which is impossible as my brother and I paid with our own paypals and own disney accounts. Told him this and all he could do was say sorry, nothing we can do.

So if the shipping address has the same name you don't get four? Oh great...

Im getting real nervous now! But all of you who got cancel emails, you kind of tried to get 2 orders? So at least you all have one order left not cancelled? I hope mine goes through! I have a grail trade set up with it!

So if the shipping address has the same name you don't get four? Oh great...

Both are orders were in our own names and same addresses, im pretty sure theyre abolishing the 4 per household rule and are giving everyone the run around. This isnt the first story ive heard so far. If youve ordered four, im guessing youll be getting an email soon. This is definitely the worst pin sale for DS uk ever

Both are orders were in our own names and same addresses, im pretty sure theyre abolishing the 4 per household rule and are giving everyone the run around. This isnt the first story ive heard so far. If youve ordered four, im guessing youll be getting an email soon. This is definitely the worst pin sale for DS uk ever

Yeah that's what I was guessing. And indeed... this is definitely a terrible release...

Well I just hope I manage to get two pins then.

whats worse is as usual we get

NO COMMUNICATION!
NO COMPENSATION FOR THE HASSLE/STRESS
RULES NOT ENFORCED - I know im coming back to the dreams fiasco but for heavens sakes people got 5 per person then, when we had hardly any for sale due to a tech glitch!!

Why in the heck does it take 5-7 days to refund our money, when they shouldnt have taken it until dispatch?!
so they get to earn interest off of all our money, whilst we wait......omg-worst pin release ever!!

DS have confirmed on their Facebook page that there was an over sell. That's probably why they're restricting them to 2 per household. They sold 285 apparently. Anyone know how many we were allocated?

DS have confirmed on their Facebook page that there was an over sell. That's probably why they're restricting them to 2 per household. They sold 285 apparently. Anyone know how many we were allocated?

Of course there was an over sell; this has happened so many times with DS UK... not surprised at all.

I just called to check the status of my order and they said 2 have been picked for me, so if they cancel my order now I'll be fuming!

What time was everyone's order who has had theirs cancelled? I ordered at 8.53am and gave not heard anything yet.

I know I'll just be on the phone for ages if I try to call them... eh, I'm guessing I have two. I'm hoping I have two anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back