• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this release was a shambles, huh? I couldn't go on the website at 8am because I had work but my other half was online from 7.30 to try and get it for me. Bless him, he tried so hard, even when he couldn't log in to an account and knew he'd have to type in all the details he kept going, searching for it, getting it in the basket, and when the checkout wouldn't work he kept trying until 9am. Then the moment the checkout started working, it was taken out of his basket. I got a text from him that said he felt really sad because he thought he had got it and then it just disappeared. I just feel bad that I made him waste so much time, I didn't realise it was going to be such an appalling release! Grrr, Disney Store, you have not done well today.

In other news, the Three Caballeros pin is still available. I'd be happy to order if it anyone wanted to trade for it but I'd only want to place the order this evening whilst I can still get half price shipping. PM me if you'd want to set up a trade and I'll get the order in. Just don't want to order them if no one will trade for it, I've still got the Monsters University one I bought months ago thinking I could set up a good trade for...

What Disney Store UK does with Maximus Pin Orders:

tumblr_lq123ygXXW1r0hhmwo1_500.gif

well looks like both my orders are gone now, no pins for me! :-( thinking im gonna send in a big compaint, 20% off I wont use, In the past when this happened they started by halfing everones orders first, so we all got one pin, then if you didnt get any they refunded us and sent a different LE pin anyway!!

Really not happy with disney
I completely agree! I'm going wrote such a complaint. I've had orders halved in the past to accommodate (which I think is totally understandable) but this time no! Just 20%. That doesn't make up for it at all.

If anyone has a spare to trade or even sell please let me know!! I'm a very sad punzle fan right now :(
(My pin pics trades/owns aren't up to date so please don't go on those)

Got my dispatch, I'll have 1 for trade. Only after lion king grails at this time. Owning the beloved tales wild be amazing, or 39096...... If anyone has either of these let me know :)

I haven't heard back from the young lady I'm trading with from Spain and I'm not holding my breath as I'm not very optimistic that her order went through. For those of you that got a dispatch notice, congrats, and for those that had orders canceled, I'm very sorry. Hugs

Disney cancelled my order of the 3 Caberellos pins. :eek: HOWEVER my 2 Rapunzel pins have been shipped. Just got the email.

Well that's just peculiar because the 3 Caballeros pin is still available to buy, I just had it in my basket and was able to check out. Didn't though as it would seem it's not likely to be a very good trader. Maybe they just want you to have to place another order to pay more postage?

I was only getting the caballeros cos they were there. I thought I'd trade one and put the other in with my friends Xmas. Bizzare. I'm not going to reorder them. No way.

I was only getting the caballeros cos they were there. I thought I'd trade one and put the other in with my friends Xmas. Bizzare. I'm not going to reorder them. No way.

It does seem very weird. Oh well, their loss! At least you've saved some money :p. You can use it towards some of the upcoming releases now that we'll be having one a week.

yayyyy no cancelation from my order with my friend so I think we are good to go.... Disney really messed up though

Congrats to those who are getting there dispatch emails and sorry to those who's misery kept going after they sold out. I'm still new so I prob didnt really deserve a pin, didint even manage to check out. I've just put it down to expeerience.

Things need to change though or there will be a stressful run up to xmas if another 'big' pin comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back