• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... I just really want to know how many are actually being sent. I don't mind if its just two; but some confirmation about it would be nice.

If anyone wants to trade for 1, I'm looking for BT's and UP pins from my pinpics. Pm me.

I'm sure if you havent had a cancelation by now id guess you guys are all ok, and will get them. I got my dispatch last night but thats because I paid express delivery.

I'm still not sure if I'm getting 2 or 4 though because I did get that other email.

Hmmm... for those who got that email about extra pins too, was there any cancellation emails for one of your orders or not? Has anyone received four pins from this release at all?

Im in the same boat, but im not sure if im getting 2 4 or none! i message them on facebook and they simply said check my emails. Big help! either way Ive just sent disneystore a massive complaint email, what with all the problems I had when I got a faulty snow white designer doll That ive only Just got my refund for, and now this!
Not a happy bunny!

^The only email I got (apart from the usual two after purchase) was that obscure one about overbuying... which I didn't. Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see how many pins we get.

Last edited:
^The only email I got (apart from the usual two after purchase) was that obscure one about overbuying... which I didn't. Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see how many pins we get.

The same one that I got? If so you'll prob only be getting 2 like me. I had only purchased 4, under two different names, me and my sister got them but they said I had over bought :/ claires order was cancelled. I was going to phone to complain but honestly after the day I'd had it wasn't going to be worth it. I'd be surprised if anyone got 4. Sorry sweetie. Xxx

The same one that I got? If so you'll prob only be getting 2 like me. I had only purchased 4, under two different names, me and my sister got them but they said I had over bought :/ claires order was cancelled. I was going to phone to complain but honestly after the day I'd had it wasn't going to be worth it. I'd be surprised if anyone got 4. Sorry sweetie. Xxx

Yeah. I haven't had any cancellation emails though, so I dunno what's going on. Thanks for the info though.

It's Monday now, and I also haven't recieved a cancelation. I feel like most people who got cancelled where after a certain time they ordered, as some mentioned here what time their order got through, like most of them were after 8.55am.

Looks like they're sending out the standard delivery orders. Got my dispatch email this morning :)

Finally had it confirmed that im not getting any. :-( soooo am looking for a trade! please please please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
am willing to trade this Pin 80881 DSF - Tangled - Rapunzel Stained Glass
pin80881th200
PLEASE!! :anxious: lol

I wish people would be more reasonable with trades though. It seems like everyone is more interested in quantity for this pin instead of quality. It's an LE 500...and ranges in auction between $75-100 (although it seems to finally be dropping by a few dollars now to around $95). I could offer $95 in pins and I still get shut down. Even if there LE 125's or 250's and of good characters too (not Tink or Goofy or something like that). Its a joke sometimes though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back