• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros
If anyone gets her for trade, I'll make a trade or buy her. This pin is my number one focus til I can acquire it. Haha.

Not sure whether to :rofl: or to :cry: that the DSUK website is down with less than 10 hours to go until the release!

:anxious: :banghead: :anxious:

all you do is get your brother on the pin page and keep refreshing the page till it shows once it comes up go like the clappers and add to basket and put your card details in once you have done this thank god that you got it lol

Thank you! I don't trust my brother with this so i'm staying up late on this end to order it with his details! the things we do...

The uk FB page has announced they're releasing pins each week on the run up to Christmas!!!! Best save up now!!! Hope they're all gonna b as good as the Rapunzel release tomorrow!

The uk FB page has announced they're releasing pins each week on the run up to Christmas!!!! Best save up now!!! Hope they're all gonna b as good as the Rapunzel release tomorrow!

Whhhhaaaaa!? I hope there's a Wreck-it Ralph pin... featuring King Candy or Turbo! Yay!

omg i I can't believe they are going to release a pin every Thursday running upto Christmas I'm going to mis 4 whole weeks as I will be in disneyworld! Do you think there doing this to get rid of them so they can start a fresh with a different way of releasing pins? Or do you think there doing this to get rid of the pins so they stop doing them all together? As it was said a while ago that it was emerging with the us disney store what do you guys think?

Oooh, a release every week! That sucks in terms of postage costs but if it means we get some good traders then I'll be happy. I'm really hoping they'll release something for the 25th anniversary of Oliver and Company next month.

That said, I'm at work at the time when they're released so I have no chance... I've asked my beloved to have a go for Punzie tomorrow, and given him a detailed list of instructions, but I'm not holding my breath as I know how things can sell out in moments. Plus there's always the chance he'll oversleep...

Good luck to all in the morning! I hope that all collectors who want one, get one, and all traders who want one get one too, and that no nasty ebayers that we don't like get any :p.

This isn't going to help the hype at all, but I thought I would post this pic of the pin. A little higher detail.
1383990_636950633015713_786562453_n.jpg

I love real pictures of pins. The banner art just doesn't do the enamel justice. The metallic in these ones is gorgeous!

FYI WILL LOPSIDED TRADE FOR THE RAPUNZEL!!!

It's so weird that it's 3 am in the UK since the sun is still up here. ONLY 6 HOURS AND I DON"T HAVE A TRADE YET!! UK peeps wake up and take all my pins!

A little less than four hours to go and i am awake. Didn't want to over sleep nor be worried about shower time etc so getting it out the way! Haha

If I get the two I'm hoping for, one is to buy, the other I'm making a trade for, I will finally have a pin to wheel and deal with for perhaps an opening day or DSF Max. Keeping my fingers crossed. Good Luck to everyone trying. If I only get one, I'll be thrilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back