• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't checkout either, argh! Nor can SgtBilko.
I am trying to get this for a friend, my heart is pounding! x_x;

yay.....once again the UK are left out. and if the french one is working it'll be sold out soon and then disney store will give us some half assed apology

if it has sold out on the french site they should cancel all orders and re release it when the website is wrking so its fair, but they wont.

If it's sold out already and us UKers haven't even had a chance to get it I'll seriously...someone needs to write a really strongly worded letter to Disney about this, and the fact this hasn't been the only time it's happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back