• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney.Store WIR arrived today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney.Store WIR arrived today

caffinecupcake

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Look what arrived today! OMG the Sugar Rush is going to rot my teeth

IMG_3081.jpg

I just bought the Sugar Rush set last night after seeing the movie. I'm very shocked they still had some left, but I know this movie will take off after people see it because I think it is one of Disney's best movies of all time. I love the Sugar Rush Racers...Adorabeezle FTW!!!!

Would you ever consider taking them out of the package and taking a photo them? I'd really like to see some of the detail on them but if you don't take them out of the package, then don't, that is fine, I'll get them eventually.

How long did it take for you to receive them after you placed your order?

Close Up Photos:
No problem I will take pictures and post links to my Photobucket. It may take a couple of days I have some personal stuff to attend to this weekend.
Shipping:
About 4/5 days for the pins to arrive but I am in Texas and the distribution is in Tennessee so in general if I order on Monday I have the item by Friday, quicker if I don't use the free shipping offer.

Would you ever consider taking them out of the package and taking a photo them? I'd really like to see some of the detail on them but if you don't take them out of the package, then don't, that is fine, I'll get them eventually.

How long did it take for you to receive them after you placed your order?

Close Up Photos:
No problem I will take pictures and post links to my Photobucket. It may take a couple of days I have some personal stuff to attend to this weekend.
Shipping:
About 4/5 days for the pins to arrive but I am in Texas and the distribution is in Tennessee so in general if I order on Monday I have the item by Friday, quicker if I don't use the free shipping offer.

Thanks! I'm all the way by NYC, so it might take a little more than a week I would think. At least now I can look forward to them next weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back