• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Studio Collector Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Studio Collector Cards

Polaris

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I got an email about these Disney Studio Collector Cards the other day as I am a D23 member.

http://www.disneycollectorcards.com/landing.jsp?promo=D23

Do you guys know about these? As I am tossing up whether or not to suscribe, as I might not like it at the end and I was not sure what the restrictions were on the subscription. I think it is pretty cool and they are limited editions but just wondering if it is worth it?

So I guess the reason for my post is for those that may collect these cards or know about these cards and the reasons for why people collect them or would want to collect them. I love everything Disney hence that would be one reason why I want them but I am struggling to justify paying about $10 a month for cards with Disney imagines printed on them as that is their only function really LOL.

But who knows I could be totally wrong and that is why I am hoping someone who knows better could explain otherwise.

They're beautiful cards and certain ones (like the lithograph cards) are numbered. To be honest, I had reservations about subscribing in the beginning, mainly because I'm a bigger collector of the Disney Renaissance films (Little Mermaid and on) since that's what I grew up with. I considered waiting to subscribe until they reached the later films, but then thought I would probably regret not getting them all. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back