• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Tsum Tsum
So there's a buy 2 get 1 free offer on Tsum Tsums online....

It bugs me that you can get the discount on newly released Marvel sets in store...

So there's a buy 2 get 1 free offer on Tsum Tsums online....

It bugs me that you can get the discount on newly released Marvel sets in store...

I was so excited when you mentioned that until I realized that all the Star Wars tsums aren't a part of the discount. I was gonna finally pick up Vader, Yoda, and Rey but looks like that isn't happening.

I was so excited when you mentioned that until I realized that all the Star Wars tsums aren't a part of the discount. I was gonna finally pick up Vader, Yoda, and Rey but looks like that isn't happening.

Try going to your local store, they might discount them for you. THats what happened the last time they had a sale.

28148578080_a29c622cc0_d.jpg

Releases - September 6

I've yet to purchase a tsum tsum, but that will end soon as I must have the Maleficent and Dragon! Might as well pick up Lady Tremaine while I'm at it!

Last edited:
I am just now realizing that the BatB set will be coming out the same day that the BatB dolls go up for pre-order in store...I suddenly no longer have an urge to go to the stores that day.

I am just now realizing that the BatB set will be coming out the same day that the BatB dolls go up for pre-order in store...I suddenly no longer have an urge to go to the stores that day.

This made me LOL. I can see a person, all excited about tsums slowly backing away from the store, the light dimming in their eyes as they exclaim to the angry mob of doll collectors, "no...no, it's okay. I'll come back another day."

Here is a sneak peek at the Rapunzel tsum to be released at JDS. Kinda irked that theirs is so much cuter than ours was. :/

38a160390276c6a75bc987b42ed5b6d26173dddd.jpg

Oops, forgot one. Here's a new Sandy Clause as well.

310265a3970c679bcbba005477064e1c5c87aa6e.jpg

Last edited:
So the actual villain plush tsums are to be released Sept 6th but these mugs show an available date of Oct 13th. I see they have a Maleficent one, hope they have a dragon version as well!
02426c737a0c7740c43a8458c031ab533c4aff55.jpg
3573617f3bec0b9a7661cdefadb9578435dd8cb8.jpg

DS will also be releasing a medium sized Belle and large sized Beast tsum tsum!
91816b310579cfad52c9b4ce0c5c1e4ec78e17aa.jpg
f052695340078735c51ae955efb5fd4282aa8247.jpg

And here's a closer look at the upcoming Cruella.
c413652c3ceb08a07992c0bea8865cfe57d89cc9.jpg

This is what happened with the Frozen 17" dolls (I forget which set--Frozen Fever?), the Anna/Kristoff designer set, the Inside Out Blu-ray pick-up, and the Peter Pan tsum tsum release. The line outside the store I go to for dolls was looooonnnngggg and very few people were there for "everything." People who wanted dolls were like, "What's a tsum tsum?" ha ha and people who just wanted the tsums were like, "OMG ALL THESE PEOPLE WANT TSUMS?!?" and then realized there were multiple releases and switched to, "Crap, why did I come here?" And yet, for a popular tsum tsum set, you don't want to wait TOO long either, because they can sell out quickly. It totally depends on the store. Disney will just be counting its $$$$$$ and chuckling quietly.

Last edited:
I bought a couple of JDS tsums from an online seller located in Japan and when the tsums arrived they were wrapped like this:

42126493db0f0727cadab359abcae0f6ccafd637.jpg

Can anyone confirm/deny that JDS tsums are wrapped like this? When I received my Aristocats tsums, they weren't like this and I'm worried about authenticity.

The Star Wars and Marvel tsums have finally come in at my local Wal-Mart! They are so cute, and I am punching myself for not getting Yoda and Darth Vader while I was there. Aw well, i'm sure they will be there the next time I go there.

I bought a couple of JDS tsums from an online seller located in Japan and when the tsums arrived they were wrapped like this:

42126493db0f0727cadab359abcae0f6ccafd637.jpg

Can anyone confirm/deny that JDS tsums are wrapped like this? When I received my Aristocats tsums, they weren't like this and I'm worried about authenticity.

I think this might just be how this particular seller wrapped them. I have bought so many items from Japan over the years and I have noticed that they tend to have a much wider variety of packaging materials when compared to us (at least in my experience). I could be wrong though. I haven't seen any other Japanese tsum wrapped like this straight from the store.

When I bought my Halloween Mickey Pumpkin it came wrapped like this for its protection so it wouldn't get dirty or dusty It's just something some sellers do. Yours look authentic to me I bought the same Tsum Tsum too!

I think this might just be how this particular seller wrapped them. I have bought so many items from Japan over the years and I have noticed that they tend to have a much wider variety of packaging materials when compared to us (at least in my experience). I could be wrong though. I haven't seen any other Japanese tsum wrapped like this straight from the store.

When I bought my Halloween Mickey Pumpkin it came wrapped like this for its protection so it wouldn't get dirty or dusty It's just something some sellers do. Yours look authentic to me I bought the same Tsum Tsum too!

Noted. Thanks, guys! :) It's a sad, sad world when the possibility of someone trying to sell you a fake plushie arises. :sad:

Does anyone happen to have an extra Boo in costume?

401a08e539af557dd48c8621337821a3.jpg

I didn't buy one when she first came out and now I'm regretting it because she seems to be sold out everywhere. :(

Will buy (near cost, please), or trade. Have lots of tsum tsums and pins to trade. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else having issues with Disney Store website? I tried to order but it kept telling me that I had to enter a billing address even though it was already entered! Now it is Fix it Felix and he website is down! Anyone get their order in so far?

Well I managed to get all the BatB I wanted this morning, except Phillipe, and couldn't get Elliott at all. Belle said sold out and removed from my cart, but when I paid the confirmation page / confirmation email both had a Belle on... so lets hope she turns up!

I was able to order Belle, Beast, Gaston, Philippe, Lumiere, and Cogsworth just now, but if other people are getting sold out notifications I hope it wasn't just an error.

I've gotta say I haven't ordered that many tsums at once in a while and the $1 price increase really does dig at my wallet once shipping and sales tax are added. But this set was so beautiful I couldn't resist, and I just barely was able to stop myself from going for the large Beast. ^^ The villians set looks really nice too, I'm not 100% sure which tsums I want from it yet. Yay for consistent quality!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back