Disney Tsum Tsum

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by lordofanime, Jul 1, 2014.

1. aka.seim

aka.seim "Tsum Tsunes" everywhere

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Edit: tsums sold.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  2. froggerway

froggerway nobody cared then

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Apparently JDS is getting the Sleeping Beauty set with the much anticiapted Flora, Fauna and Merryweather. No word if it'll eventually be shared with the US/UK.

[​IMG]

3. Vaasth

Vaasth New Member

0   0   0

:O I want the Sleeping Beauty set! I wonder if the Maleficents are the same as the villain collection or if they're different somehow.

4. AidanShepard

AidanShepard A Villainous Villain!

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I know you can at least get Maleficent on the official online Disney store. Both regular and dragon!

5. aka.seim

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Really hope so... And with Sleeping Blue Aurora as an extra :-D

6. lordofanime

lordofanime Active Member

0   0   0

Japan's Maleficents are different. For starters, their horns are actually stuffed, not just a piece of felt. And also, Maleficent's dress is lighter or something like that.

7. froggerway

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Finding Nemo sneak peek. Rumor is these will first be available at the Pixar Studio store only and then at a later date be availabe at most Disney store locations. Fingers crossed in hopes that Disney doesn't pull a fast one and make certain characters available only at the Pixar Studio store. :x:

[​IMG]

8. aka.seim

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I think all Pixar sets have been avaliable first at Pixar Store, and it has never had any exclusive tsum ;-)
    There was also a preview of Dory's bag set, with Baby Dory, her father and mother and someone else I cannot remember now :-D

9. TheDisneyFanatic

TheDisneyFanatic Servant of the Dark Fairy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH. I know this will probably come to the US eventually, but I dunno how they are gonna substitute Maleficent and her dragon form considering we already got them (though this Maleficent looks much nicer than the one we got). I REALLY want the good fairies and that version of Maleficent!

I will get Aurora if we get a version of her in the blue dress. Otherwise I am not interested.

10. aka.seim

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

What about a little wish pool for next year Tsum calendar? :-D
    It's pretty sure we are gonna get Nemo set on December, and the only other set leaked is The Aristocats... so we have 11 sets more to guess :p

My pool:
    -The Aristocats :-D
    -Sleeping Beaty
    -The Sword in the Stone
    -Robin Hood
    -Pocahontas
    -Mulan
    -The Princess and the Frog
    -Brave
    -Hercules
    -Rompe Ralph
    -Ratatouille
    -Mary Poppins

I just hope D23 exclusive sets won't be exclusive movies (like Fantasia and Pinnochio) :-/

11. TheDisneyFanatic

TheDisneyFanatic Servant of the Dark Fairy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Weren't Pinocchio and Fantasia supposed to eventually get standard releases with some characters staying D23 exclusives permanently (like Yen Sid from the Fantasia set)? I dunno if that was ever actually confirmed or not, but I know a lot of people were spreading that info around. I think we can expect exclusives regardless, especially seeing a few anniversaries are happening next year (Star Wars, Hercules, etc.).

Also, I am really intrigued to see what Star Wars sets we will get next year. Next will probably be Episode 3 and Rogue One, though I would probably freak out if Clone Wars or Rebels got represented somehow.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  12. froggerway

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

I'd love to see tsumtsums series for Fox and the Hound and a Bolt set because I keep imaging a Rhino tsumtsum inside of a plastic ball. :x:

Earlier this year Japan released the exclusive cat set which had Si & Am, Aristocats, etc and while I'm pretty sure we will get an Aristocats set here, stateside, it'd be great to see us have a cat release that included Oliver, Sgt Tibbs, Rufus, Lorenzo, Sabor, PomPom, and some of the other more-forgotten kitties.

13. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    202   0   0

I totally caved yesterday and got the medium Pua. He is way too adorable!

My number one most wanted tsum set is Robin Hood. Secondarily Wreck-it Ralph so I can get a tsum Felix and Calhoun. Next year is the 5th anniversary of WiR, so maybe around November next year?

14. Manta

Manta Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

^I would LOVE Wreck-It Ralph tsums! Specifically a Vanellope one:) Maybe they really will do a set...*crosses fingers*:p

15. ImNotBad

ImNotBad Member

0   0   0

I have seen these in the stores many times. I almost bought Jabba and maybe one or two other characters but I haven't yet. I did buy a Tsum Tsum mini set of Nightmare figures because they were 90% off, I couldn't pass them up. I'm glad I got them, they are so cute. Maybe I'll get some when I see them around.

[​IMG]

16. froggerway

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Scrooge McDuck leak:

[​IMG][​IMG]

17. Manta

Manta Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

^Scrooge McDuck is adorable.:p Now I want him too, lol.

18. raikipins

raikipins Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I'd love to see WIR, any Renaissance movie we haven't gotten yet, and Treasure Planet. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Tsuki

Tsuki Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Love TsumTsums!! I'm on a mission to collect all the Cheshire Cats though. My latest one is this one that my friend got me from Japan:

[​IMG]

20. trjessie579

trjessie579 Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Tsuki, that Cheshire is so cute! I'm on a similar mission with the Genies, lol. I think all I'm missing are two Hong Kong Disney exclusive ones.

Looks like Japan is releasing a UniBEARsity box set early December (don't think this was posted yet?).

[​IMG]

21. Tsuki

Tsuki Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

^ If I see one I'll let you know. And oh my days they are cute!

22. unibear

unibear DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

They must have named it after me!

23. Tsuki

Tsuki Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

^ it's a sign!! :O

24. froggerway

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Just curious if anyone else is excited about the upcoming Finding Nemo tsums or am I the only one? :D

BTW, I was at my local Target this week and they had mini Moana tsums: the pig, the rooster, Moana and whoever The Rock is voicing.

25. aka.seim

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Not really :-D I will only pick up two: Bruce and Pearl. I think that when tsums are leaked for soooo long like these a part of me think I already have them :p