Disneyana room hopping

Discussion in 'Pin Trading Gatherings' started by bookhugger, Sep 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Copied from Facebook.

Disneyana room hopping!

Rooms 523, 518, 534, 538 are open.

2. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Room 433 with Tokyo merch

3. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky Cheshirefied DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

Beats last night when there was only one room open!

Although I did get some fun pins there so it was worth stopping by the My D Pins room! :)

4. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    501   0   0

It was okay, thanks Sasha for posting this. I posted on FB last night but not DPF because those doggone pop-ups!

So, I only bought merchandise (not pins) from the Tokyo Disney guy :) $150+ later and I've got so much cute Rapunzel and Little Green Men merchandise. Rapunzel is for Janice (Jrdnsmom), Little Green Men is for sis.

5. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Wow glad I didn't trek out for the room hopping now hearing that!
    Went to the sale today, got some goodies, bought non-pin things, but made some excellent trades while there!
    Also introduced myself and said hi to Tessa!

6. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    501   0   0

What goodies did you get?

My wallet was happy that there wasn't a lot to get, whew. It's been a while since I've gone inside the show & sale itself.

7. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

So for me, I like the Disneyana sale to get non-pin things, cuz I have so many resources to find pins (I still look of course, can't risk passing up a good deal, or a sought after want!)

My goodies this time around:
    This super cute Dinah backpack for a steal of a price, my friend has been wanting one of these of ANY of the cats (this is a really popular line of cat merch from Japan) so I actually snagged this for her, she was very excited about it once she got my texts about her haha
    [​IMG]

The same person who had the backpack had this cute Nick tsum tsum, he's the size of the "smalls" that typically only come in the monthly tsum tsum subscription pack. He has a zipper pouch on his tummy since he apparently held candy at one point!
    [​IMG]

Then I got this cute Nick face ID wallet, like it has a slot for an id, but also has a zipper pocket. It clips on via caribiner, and has a stretchy string like an ID holder. Thought it would be great for the Parks or other places when I don't feel up to dragging a whole purse around!
    [​IMG]

(I just realized all my goodies are the same color of orange lol)

There was the So Cal Acme Hot Art rep at the show too, and they were doing preorders for the upcoming pins, as well as had some of the current pins for sale for cost, so my only pin purchase of the day was this Leia pin I've been chasing since the start of the year when I decided I wanted to collect her
    [​IMG]

And then lastly these are the awesome few trades I made! The Tod is a fantasy pin.
    [​IMG]

As you can see, I had a very foxy day! :D

8. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Wow that is some cute stuff! Too cute, I think I would go crazy with all the cute stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.