• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyana show and sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also did not attend. I was at a private pin event on Saturday the 6th in Anaheim (where you could buy, sell, trade). I had considered going room hopping but remembered that it was specifically advertised on Facebook by Disneyana that no room hopping was allowed :(

I also did not attend the Disneyana event itself. The pin event on Saturday was 10 hours long (8 am to 6 pm for those who bought a table, which I did and 10 am to 6 pm for those who did not) so I was already pooped.

I missed it, and I am really bummed about it, since I was looking forward to it all summer!
I had a cat emergency tho, and had to cancel all my weekend plans to stay home with kitty, plus couldn't spend in case he needed more care :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back