• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

disneycrazee's random collections - WiR, PatF & more! - UPDATE 3/23/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
disneycrazee's random collections - WiR, PatF & more! - UPDATE 3/23/13
Here's what I've seen that I like:

DisneyCrazee's Lanyard and Vanellope Outfit (YES, you hear me..)
Stitchfan1015's Brick Tie

:)

Hey thanks Garret!

Here's some evidence to back him up. I'd also really like to see the Vanellope outfit haha

yZNgKl.jpg

haha...thanks

Hey thanks Garret!

Here's some evidence to back him up. I'd also really like to see the Vanellope outfit haha

yZNgKl.jpg
That's an awesome tie!! I may be a girl, but I would totally wear that! lol

Sadly, no pics of my costume. I took some hurried pics of my candy hair...maybe I'll post them when I get around to uploading them.

If this thread is still around next October lol I'll post photos of me and my friends who are going to a convention as, right now Felix, Taffyta, Gloyd, Ranics, and Vanellope (we might have a Crumbileena DeCaramillo, Minty Zaki, or Candlehead depending on who she chooses).

If this thread is still around next October lol I'll post photos of me and my friends who are going to a convention as, right now Felix, Taffyta, Gloyd, Ranics, and Vanellope (we might have a Crumbileena DeCaramillo, Minty Zaki, or Candlehead depending on who she chooses).
That sounds great! It'd be cool if you could get a big enough group so you can represent all of the Sugar Rush racers. :)

That sounds great! It'd be cool if you could get a big enough group so you can represent all of the Sugar Rush racers. :)

I wish, I'm just hoping since the convention is the biggest one on the east coast, that many people will be dressed as other characters. I think it would be really fun to do that eventually. I also one day want to run one of the Disneyworld races with a bunch of people all dressed as the Sugar Rush racers. All of their outfits look like they could be run in (minus King Candy) and I think it would be really fun to see all the Sugar Rush racers race to the finish.

While I hold your pin in search of something to add onto the pin, here is a photo of the DLRP WiR pin so you can add it to the OP to have your WiR collection complete, you'll have it soon ^_^ Don't worry :)

IMG_1217_zpsa0ab5862.jpg

Oh snap you got some very fancy Nancy pin collections! Me gusta! :bigthumb:
haha ~gracias! :D

While I hold your pin in search of something to add onto the pin, here is a photo of the DLRP WiR pin so you can add it to the OP to have your WiR collection complete, you'll have it soon ^_^ Don't worry :)

IMG_1217_zpsa0ab5862.jpg
lol I'm not worried! :) But I'll go ahead and add your photo. ;) (thanks again btw!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back