• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyland 60th anniversary limited edition doll(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland 60th anniversary limited edition doll(s)
Wow she's gorgeous! I do hope she won't be too difficult to get. And if she does come out th 17th that is just perfect for me because I planned my trip around going on the actual anniversary! So hopefully I can try to get her. :x:

From what I have been reading, she is 17". :)

I also read (not sure if it is true) that passholders, unless premium, are "blocked out" on July 17th?!?

I am trying to get all the info I can on her...I must have her in my SB collection!!! :facepalm: LOL! :x:

Someone offered to pick her up and ship her to me for $160, but I just wasn't willing to pay forty extra dollars. I'm about to be a college student, and that's not going to work out. I wanted her desperately, but I'll get her on eBay in the future, when I can afford it.

I still cannot believe she's $120.

I would like to ask for help too, please, and in return I can get you anything from the Netherlands you want! ;-) Cheese? Sprinkles? Stroopwafel cookies? You name it, and I will gladly help you out too! :-D Did I mention I would be grateful forever? :-D

I just called the Disneyland merchandise line. (You cannot place an order for the doll over the phone unfortunately.) The woman I spoke to confirmed the doll was 119.99. I asked the edition size and she said 300! :shock: That seems ridiculously small. I have to wonder if she forgot a zero at the end of that number...

Oh well, guess this is one doll I won't be getting.

Maybe not the right place to ask but is there anyone from UK who can give me any information of the best way to go to Disneyland Paris and not spend a lot of money? Write me on private. Thanks

Not from UK but you can get sometimes discounted tickets from Auchan website (the supermarket chain) they are like tickets with validity on certain dates depending on which ones you choose and valid for I think one year...

I just saw the doll for $650 on Ebay. I really hope there isn't anyone willing to pay that much for this doll. I like the doll, and would honestly probably pay the inflated $120 that I don't think she's worth, but it's crazy to much pay more than that. The doll looks just like the 17" LE from October with a cheaper dress, and that much nicer doll can be bought on Ebay for between $100 and $200. I imagine a lot of people are going to buying the doll to sell on Ebay, and like the prior 17" release, it'll be listed for 3 to 6 times what it's worth at first, but will drop in a month or so. I'll wait it out. If I'm wrong, I won't be upset to miss out on it. I already have both the pink and blue dress Aurora. With all the upcoming releases it'd be hard to pass any of them up for this doll. I'm interested in the Aladdin 17" dolls and most of the Heroes/Villians, and there's a bunch of Enesco figures coming out that I'd like to get. That's all just for my Disney dolls. There's other lines I collect as well. Something has to give somewhere and this doll is certainly on the bottom of the list because of the prior releases.

I just saw the doll for $650 on Ebay. I really hope there isn't anyone willing to pay that much for this doll. I like the doll, and would honestly probably pay the inflated $120 that I don't think she's worth, but it's crazy to much pay more than that. The doll looks just like the 17" LE from October with a cheaper dress, and that much nicer doll can be bought on Ebay for between $100 and $200. I imagine a lot of people are going to buying the doll to sell on Ebay, and like the prior 17" release, it'll be listed for 3 to 6 times what it's worth at first, but will drop in a month or so. I'll wait it out. If I'm wrong, I won't be upset to miss out on it. I already have both the pink and blue dress Aurora. With all the upcoming releases it'd be hard to pass any of them up for this doll. I'm interested in the Aladdin 17" dolls and most of the Heroes/Villians, and there's a bunch of Enesco figures coming out that I'd like to get. That's all just for my Disney dolls. There's other lines I collect as well. Something has to give somewhere and this doll is certainly on the bottom of the list because of the prior releases.

I agree. If I could get the doll for retail, I'd purchase it, but I already have the pink and blue 17' Aurora dolls, so I'm not really that bothered.

I would like to ask for help too, please, and in return I can get you anything from the Netherlands you want! ;-) Cheese? Sprinkles? Stroopwafel cookies? You name it, and I will gladly help you out too! :-D Did I mention I would be grateful forever? :-D

ik praat maar even nederlands, je kan het een personal shopper vragen deze vragen 20% over de gewone prijs nog extra voor hun tijd en moeite (logisch natuurlijk) maar dan komt het verzenden er nog bij met invoerrechten en verzekeringen. er zijn er een aantal die het als gift kunnen labellen maar als de douane hem uitpakken kunnen ze zelf een waarde erop zetten en dan moet je alsnog invoerrechten betalen. (zelf heb ik via een personal shopper die hem dan naar mijn tante stuurt in amerika en die neemt hem een keer mee terug naar nederland. helaas kan ze er maar 1 telkens mee nemen omdat ze zelf haar eigen spullen ook mee moet nemen. dus ken je misschien iemand die in amerika woont en hem kan meenemen want als een gift heb je alsnog invoerrechten en ellende D:

I am going to get her i think her box is indeed cheaper then the 17 inch but i still think it's beautiful and i will also get jasmine lol, no vacation for me just work work work and dolls. i hate people on ebay so much why do they think she will be that populair tjeez i hope nobody will pay that much for her. it's so rude and disrespectfull :l

I'm not sure if somebody posted the stock photo of her (sorry in advance!) but here she is!

e41c979227292fbacd3229b9a80b1f20.jpg

Don't forget that Disneyland Annual Passholders can save 10-20% off dependent on tier.

So, who is going to DLR tomorrow to get the doll?!

If anyone is doing pick-ups, I highly recommend that you have Disney ship the doll out (for $26-36), rather than taking the doll home, buying box & packaging and going to the post office. It may be helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back