• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyland Paris Pin Trading Night 8/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland Paris Pin Trading Night 8/25

GrumpyDad

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Has anyone attended the Disneyland Paris Pin Trading nights?
We are going to try to make it this month and any details would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi there :)
I've attended a few of the pin trading nights at DLP. Usually it makes sense to be there at 12 in order to get a wristband, as many people turn up very early lately (you can also come later, but most of the time they run out of wristbands in late afternoon). If you have a wristband you can do some trading or go the parks, whatever you want ;) Just be back at 6 when the sales starts.
Hope this helps and let me know if you want mire info :)

Thanks!
Is 12 when they start giving out the bands?
We have never attended a formal pin trading night so we don't know what to expect but we will be in Paris on Friday so it seems like fun to attend.
How long does the event last?

Yes they start to give them out at 12. It's also the time when the trading area opens. I'd say you can do the most trading between 4-6 as a lot of people are there during that period. It usually last until 8, when all pins are sold most people leave.
It's a great experience for sure :)

Waiting outside is definitely worth it to be sure to get a wristband. After 12PM everyone is setting up their tables, so if you'd like to set up yours you can do that straight away. If not, like stitch96 says, I would enjoy the park and go back around 3Pm or 4PM depending how thorough you want to be in checking out everyone's books so you can do some trading at tables.
Also don't forget to check out the LE board the CM's bring out too, there can be some great pins on there!

Have fun :)

Thanks for the additional tips Piglet.
I've never seen a cast LE board. What kind of pins do you trade them? I guess I will need to bring some extra LEs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks for the additional tips Piglet.
I've never seen a cast LE board. What kind of pins do you trade them? I guess I will need to bring some extra LEs.

Yes, you can take some LE pins with you that you wouldn't mind trading on the board for other pins. They are checked by the CM at the board though, so they need to be in good shape. There are often Paris LE pins on the board that are now sold out, so it's a good idea to get in line when you see people start to round up for when the board comes out. There will be one OE board, and one LE board. I'm not sure what time they bring them out exactly, you could ask one of the CM's at the beginning of the afternoon to be sure not to miss it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back