Disneyland ticket prices

Discussion in 'Disney Chat' started by cyke23, Jan 6, 2019.

1. cyke23

cyke23 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Wow those Disneyland ticket prices. Here are the annual pass increases as of today. I guess I should have gotten that Premier yesterday! Bummer......

Pass Type Prior New
    Select $369 $399
    Deluxe $729 $799
    Signature $999 $1149
    Signature Plus $1149 $1399
    Premier $1579 $1949

2. krand1276

krand1276 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

Umm... ugg. Oh, my. That's... wow.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

3. AshleyV

AshleyV Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

Just renewed my Deluxe pass a couple days ago, thankfully. This is completely absurd.

krand1276 likes this.
  4. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    81   0   0

So many categories! What are the differences/perks?

5. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    123   0   0

It’s mainly the number of blockout dates. The two most expensive ones also include parking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disneychildwithin likes this.
  6. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

A 2-park AP for the Tokyo parks is 89,000 yen which is about $820 at current exchange rates. We just all need transporters to get there.

7. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

I loved having my Premier for two years but it looks like it's the end of an era. Since we always get Max Pass when we go, it would take 3 trips to justify the Signature Plus with Max Pass included and we typically go to DLR 1-2 times per year. At least we still have the WDW AP at least until September. Then we'll have to figure out if that is even cost-effective given the almost guaranteed price increase.

8. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    262   0   0

I renew in a week and a half; I'm annoyed that it's THIS close to my renewal date. Should have renewed early...

Since the last prince increase happened after my most recent renewal, I'm coming up on two price increases. My monthly payment is going to be almost 150% of what it was up until now.

9. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    518   0   0

Sometimes, they will let people within the renewal window renew at old prices. Were you in the renewal window as of last Saturday? I think the window is 40 days from the expiration date?

10. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    262   0   0

Oh, hopefully! I will ask when I go next week. My renewal date is the 19th, so my window started in early December.

starry_solo likes this.
  11. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I found out the hard way, the Premier pass doesn't renew. It's always a new pass, never a renewal. And if I had just purchased my pass just one week earlier, it would have been over $500 cheaper. :mad::p