• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney's Soda Fountain and Studio Store November Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney's Soda Fountain and Studio Store November Releases

earthbound

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
November 4, 2010

It has been a little while - just received information about several items being released in November.

CLICK HERE to download a .PDF containing release information.

I'll need the Alice one! :cheshire: Hopefully it'll come out soon so I can wear it ON Thanksgiving! :)

thxgivingdsf.png

Is anyone going on November 13th? If so, can someone pick me up an Alice? Please let me know! I can paypal you money in advance.

Just in. Surprise pin released this morning. DSF Marquee A Christmas Carol. LE300 Limit 2 per person.

A must have for my "MASTER" collection.

Now I have to have it. Is anyone going there today and get an extra one to trade me? I haven't put my pins on pinpics but very very sure that I have something you need. Tons is references.

PM me today anytime today. Please help me.

Last edited:
Oh dang! Is somebody going to DSF on November 13th AND 24th? I need the Chip & Dale pin and the Tangled pins. If not for me, won't somebody please think of the CHILDREN?! (I have always wanted to say that)

Ok, here it comes: <smoldering look>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back