• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneystore.com Designer Villains pin set is available - LE 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneystore.com Designer Villains pin set is available - LE 200
I meant Ebay, yes. The same seller listed a 5th set. Oh wow !!

Sadly, the DS.com website only limits per order, not per person. So technically, one can make mulitple orders of one set in each order--with free shipping--one order after the other. There is no screening process to prevent the same DS.com login account from doing this. That person may end up making a schload!

They already have, in my opinion. :eek2:
Sadly, the DS.com website only limits per order, not per person. So technically, one can make mulitple orders of one set in each order--with free shipping--one order after the other. There is no screening process to prevent the same DS.com login account from doing this. That person may end up making a schload!

Thanks for clarifying this Alan :) Well, congrats who those that got one beautiful set for their collection. To those who are out to make a "schload" ... I hope that they really really need it, otherwise I have no respect for this much greed.

I would like to say the same thing. My phone was ringing at 2:00a.m. as well. We must have the same pin friends. Thank you, Thank you. You know who you are :) You will have the best pin karma for many months to come.

Unfortunately for me, I had asked my son to put my phone on silent.... my phone was blowing up with text messages and calls around midnight - 2 am. I didn't see any of the texts or calls until 6 am... way too late! :( I was REALLY looking forward to this set, but I'm glad that a lot of people on DPF got them. Although I feel bad for the people that spent $1,500 on a ticket to D23 thinking the set would be released there. :(

Thank you SOOOOO much to all those people that let us all know once these were released. I wish great pin karma upon all of you!

Last edited:
Did ds.com start sending confirmation e-mails already ?? I am seeign more and more listings on Ebay now. What will happen if those sellers get the dreaded "we are over-sold, we are sorry" e-mail instead of a shipping confirmation ?

PATIENCE everyone. I am a Villains collector and I did NOT get this set. Didn't even find out about it until hours after it was Sold Out.

Wait (I know this is hard) for a few weeks/months, maybe YEARS to pass and the price will come back to reality. I have waited YEARS to get some pins I wanted, but I refuse to get involved with the Auction sites and the crazy prices folks are willing to pay right now.

Anyone familiar with the IPO of Facebook a few weeks ago, same things as this pin set IMHO!!

Mike S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back