• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 10/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 10/31
Another Weak Week. Debating if I want that Stitch Advent Pin

Hi Scott,

See you are here, as well as many others. I cannot believe you guys have actually seen the Tinks on ebay..:rofl:

A few years ago, the Stitch Costumed set was released in March, so anything can happen, but I would not run to list them as a presale yet..:nono:

I really think that something happened quality wise and they sent them back.

Maria

I had a feeling that the Tinks would not show up so I went ahead and slept thru the night instead of getting up at 2:50 am like a crazy person. I hope they do show up at some point, but I am done getting up for pin releases until next Halloween time unless I know something really good is coming up. There is nothing I see right now that wows me.

Happy and sad at the same time :) (can we do that? - LOL) Happy that we got to save some money and really do not see
anything in the near future that is a must have ...... But at the same time the anticipation of the pictures and sale of the Tink as
pins is sad :(

Who knows they could be out this year or even next for all we know DS might do?

Dana
dizneyusa

Two new park pins showed up on disneystore.com

Classic Collection Alice in Wonderland Pin Set -- 4-Pc (WDW & DLR)
Cinderella Castle Collection Jack Skellington Pin (WDW)

Jessica as Cleopatra showed up last night...It wouldn't go in my cart and then when I refreshed it was listed as "sold out"....bummer

Jessica as Cleopatra showed up last night...It wouldn't go in my cart and then when I refreshed it was listed as "sold out"....bummer

That happened last week. I snagged an extra Jessica as Jasmine, as they must be extras found or orders that are canceled/unfulfilled. Usually, it is only 1 or 2 per item when that happens

Purse is now on fire and it doesn't look good for the ole pocketbook. I'm afraid I'm going down in flames. And all the pins I want are still coming out - will it ever end???? Will is ever sleep again on Sunday night???? Doesn't look that way anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back