• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 11/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 11/07

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Here is this weekend's thread for discussion about DisneyStore.com's new pin releases. :)

:anxious:

[11/08 Update]

The following pins have been released on DisneyStore.com:

picsp.png
Jumbo Hannukah - Mickey Mouse Alternate views: 1

picsp.png
Compact Series - Tinker Bell Alternate views: 1, 2
picsp.png
Compact Series - Rapunzel Alternate views: 1, 2
picsp.png
Compact Series - Tiana Alternate views: 1, 2

picsp.png
Holiday Joy (3 pins) Alternate views: 1

definitely. last week...sucked. :lol:

Speaking of last week's releases, I got my Stitch advent pin. The pin is really nice, BUT, the spinners are plastic!!! The Spinners on the Halloween Tink were metal, and while they are a little difficult to tuen, they worked well. These plastic ones are kind of tough to get into position and when you do they don't stay put. Kind of annoying.

Speaking of last week's releases, I got my Stitch advent pin. The pin is really nice, BUT, the spinners are plastic!!!

Are Disney pins in general being made lower quality? I think it was IAmDisneyDan that brought up the fact that the Toy Story vinylmation pins were bad quality, almost scrapper like. Maybe the plastic spinner was supposed to work better, I don't know. And one of the DS.com pins of tink sleeping on the moon with a star above her had an oversized ring for the hanging element of the pin. The hanging star overlapped Tink. It's a conspiracy. Like the moon landing and the mice who sneak into our rooms at night and whisper in out ears to buy Disney pins every pay day.......

So, other than the nutcracker set, did anyone notice that any of the upcoming pins (or sets) said they were expected to be available on 11-8-10?

Is anyone for sure that no Jessicas or tinks coming out tonight. I really want to go to bed.

:pooh: Well I was able to pick up the JOY set :) Have had my eyes on those for quite some time :) Very happy... specially since this was my first midnight release purchase :D :pooh: :piglet:

?

Am I missing something? I thought Nutcracker was coming tonight, but it still isn't loading. New arrivals isn't showing anything. What are you seeing?

To see what came out this week, just check out the first post in this very thread - thejessta has updated with links to the new releases - scroll to the top :)

?

Am I missing something? I thought Nutcracker was coming tonight, but it still isn't loading. New arrivals isn't showing anything. What are you seeing?
new arrivals wont show the new pin releases for a while -- the links ot what's been released as of now are posted in teh first post -- thejessta just updated

I wanted the Nutcrackers, dang it. But still, got a couple of Compacts and an older Stitch pin for trading fodder

It was another wasted night waiting for the Alice Snowflake set. And the Tron set and etc, etc, etc

I think they are releasing them one pin a week to drag it out through December. I got the JOY set, Tink compact and Mickey Hanukkah. The most fun was the chatting with the others silly enough to get up at 3AM (or whenever depending on the Time Zone). I had a very good time and will do it again if just for the chatting.

My hubby is now certain I'm nuts since are all still up for sale this morning at "normal" time. Oh well!

It was another wasted night waiting for the Alice Snowflake set. And the Tron set and etc, etc, etc

I think they are releasing them one pin a week to drag it out through December. I got the JOY set, Tink compact and Mickey Hanukkah. The most fun was the chatting with the others silly enough to get up at 3AM (or whenever depending on the Time Zone). I had a very good time and will do it again if just for the chatting.

My hubby is now certain I'm nuts since are all still up for sale this morning at "normal" time. Oh well!

Margaret,

That's not nuts! Thats preparation! You gotta do what you gotta do to get those treasured pins!!! I myself am waiting on the snowmen pins!!!

I save myself the hassle and buy from an ebay seller the ones I like as im always most often than not garunteed the pins I want (mainly UP) little bit more I know but still I get the pins in the end and I never have to do a co-op hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back