• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 11/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 11/14

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Here is this week's thread for discussion about DisneyStore.com's new pin releases.
dance_bandwagon.gif

---

[11/15 Update]
The following pins have been released on DisneyStore.com:

picsp.png
Candy Cane Mickey Mouse Pictures only: 1, 2

picsp.png
Fantasia 70th Anniversary Pictures only: 1, 2

picsp.png
Snowflake Alice in Wonderland (7 pins) Pictures only: 1, 2

pics.png
D23 Member Exclusive - Aristocats Pictures only: 1, 2

I spoke to DS and they said that they did not even show them as coming into the warehouse? Maybe they got
held up in customs? Anyone else speak to DS?

Dana
dizneyusa

Nothing has updated yet with pictures. Any ideas what might get released? I think the Nutcracker set will, since it states on the page 11/08/10, but that is all I see so far

What are you folks talking about... I see three pins i like as well but maybe they wont be as hard crossing fingers...

Do those Pins have pics up, and even then, they still might not go active, as the Compacts have had pics up for over a week now with no active sales

OK, MAJOR UPDATE

I had an issue with an existing order that was MIA, so I thought since he was being so helpful, ask about some of the series that are not showing anything

It looks like the Tinks are delayed indefinitely, with no ETA in sight

The Nutcracker 6 pack SHOULD be next Monday according to the CM I spoke with. They are finalizing a few things

The Tron series SHOULD be 11/29 it looks like

No word on the Snowball or Santa Series yet

thats perfect timing for the tron series as Im back from my visit to the UK by then so should be able to afford to get the dug from that series :)

OK, MAJOR UPDATE

I had an issue with an existing order that was MIA, so I thought since he was being so helpful, ask about some of the series that are not showing anything

It looks like the Tinks are delayed indefinitely, with no ETA in sight

The Nutcracker 6 pack SHOULD be next Monday according to the CM I spoke with. They are finalizing a few things

The Tron series SHOULD be 11/29 it looks like

No word on the Snowball or Santa Series yet

Thanks for the info!

Ooh another Tiana pin (in one of the Advent pin sets).

I'm going to have to start keeping a list so I don't miss anything!!!

I see the item descriptions have been added to the snowball series dug and the santa series one as well...

By the way, where is advent series number 1??

and Tanya there is a tiana pin in the Christmas train set aswell.

I was going by the item numbers, but apparently they don't mean anything. Trying to guss when these are coming out is frustrating at best. I'm so tired of getting up at 3AM Monday only to find nothing I want has been released.

Did I miss anything this Monday? No -all the pins are still listed 3 days later. No more DS!!! I'm sleeping in until 5AM (and then the fear of missing out wakes me up at 3AM anyway).

I just want - well - one of everything. And where is Avent Set #1? Can't they count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back