• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 11/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 11/14
Unless the creatures get added to Tiana's pins, I don't NEED any of the pins except the Dug ones and the Tink and Mickey Nutcrackers so far! I am SO thankful for that.

Can someone tell me what's listed as being in the Advent sets? Everytime I click the links I get sent back to the UK Disney Store website.

Indeed. It didn't used to affect me, but now it happens everytime without fail. It's very frustrating!

I dont know if its happening to everyone, but if I click on the DS.com link at the bottom of the DS.co.uk home page, it just redirects me to the uk page! I have to google disneystore.com to actually get on their homepage and even that sometimes doesnt work!

There's another Tiana pin, in the heroine set! Oh dear, my credit card just tried to run away and hide!

If I like what they look like, I'm going to want the Mickey and Minnie in sets #2 & #3!!! So, yes, I'll want in if they fit my 'criteria'!

Thank you for posting the lists broncobilly83.

^^; Now can someone please post the pictures that are apparently up?

Yeah I agree with Lindsay, can you awesome people in the US post pics of the new pins, as we cant see them. And we have interest in a co-op already, Awesome! Will make a thread on the co-op page today

Is there any prices on these sets??? I have started a Co-op for the 3rd set on the Co-op thread, and I have already taken Tiana and Stitch, plus I live in Scotland so I'd need some help buying and shipping the pins.

No price yet, but being that they are 6 pins in one box compared to 6 individually carded pins, I am betting 69.95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back