• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 12/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 12/12

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What does Disney have in store for us? Here is this week's thread for discussion about DisneyStore.com's new pin releases for the week of December 12.

dance_bandwagon.gif

Mmm, I thought they were going to limit LE 250's and greater to 3 each - not just 1. You have to pay double shipping to get an extra pin! While I'm all for limiting, that seems a little extreme!

This week seems to be moving much better, as last week it took over 7 days for them to finalize PayPal, where this week it was done in 2 days.

For those who ordered and were wondering where your order might be, check the site. It seems orders shipped, but not everyone got e-mails to let them know the tracking numbers. The site has them on your order as usual.

Half of my shipment arrived yesterday as well.

One Jessica, a Cheshire giving and a stitch giving.

Waiting on another Jessica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back