• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 12/5

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 12/5

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Here's hoping for ANYTHING. Here is this week's thread for discussion about DisneyStore.com's new pin releases.

This week's releases have been posted in the Sneak Peek thread.

dance_bandwagon.gif

Here is what I want released:
Nutcracker Set
Stitch Christmas Set
Tinker Bell Christmas Set

And the Tron Individual Pins

See, this is nothing for me to be up at that time :wavey: especially at this time of the year. I am up usually by 3-3:15AM EST for work on Mondays anyway, and with the holidays, Betsy is up even earlier so I just get up with her.

Its usually not to hard for me until I get to that 2 am mark and I start getting impatient and tired but by then I would be more mad if I stayed up until then and didnt make it one more hour

I think tonight I shall sleep. I should save money for christmas gifts. Here's hoping something good comes out for you people staying up tonight!

Tink Christmas set, Stitch Christmas set and the Santa Tink, provided the order got through - took almost 5 minutes until the site accepted my password. *sighs*

Then I got the Stitch set and the Giving Stitch (hopefully) for a friend who had her internet break down on her last night.
Perfect timing. She's faithfully up for weeks and nothing happened and the one day she can't come on the set she's been waiting for shows!

Last edited:
I got up this morning to see if the Nutcracker set was still available, and it is. I guess I really expected it to sell out overnight given that it was only LE 100. So, if you didn't stay up last night but still wanted it, enjoy!

Looks like it was a pretty great week finally of pins being released. I got my Stitch set, Stitch Santa and Cheshire Giving! I was so worried I wouldn't get the Stitch set since those always sell out so fast.

I also got Santa Dug - just now so he's not selling too fast - and a blind box Urban 5 vinyl. I had to call to get correct pricing but glad I did - $5.00 less than what the checkout card said.

Well, all you late sleepers it's not too late for pins. I was having a severe gallbladder attack last night and when I finally fell asleep, I slept until 9:15 AM EDT. Guess what - you can still get the LE100 pins. Just spent over $400 on pins. YEA!!! Guess I'll get the Christmas pins at the after christmas sale:) The carriage set did NOT come out even though it was scheduled. The agent did not know when their shipment would arrive and they would be released. **SIGH**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back