• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 12/5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to call them in a little bit, as usually, my card is charged between 4-6PM EST that Monday night, but nothing yet as of this morning

OK, they are starting to process the orders, as they just pre-authorized my card for the orders

When I contacted Disney yesterday morning, they said that they are behind on shipping and many orders don't appear to be right, but she assured me that they are right. I ordered 2 items last Monday (11/29, they were ornaments), and I JUST got the shipping email last night that they were shipped, even though they don't appear on my card. However the 2 orders I placed Sunday night/Monday morning, do appear on my card. But she told me that all orders are good and will go through (eventually). So sounds like they're having some holiday problems and we might just have to sit back and wait it out for a few days.

i got calls from my CC company thinking they DS charges were fraud because they were being charged as a "specialty merchant" or something -- some generic charge, so it seems they may have been having billing issues as well. They even tried to charge my card for $0.00 :lol:

Oh good, so it was not just my bank being overcautious. LOL

I was scared to death when they rang at 10 PM!

No, nothing yet. Then again not getting anything until Thursday night is not that much out of the ordinary for me.

anyone's stuff ship yet?

i've been charged for both my orders but DS.com says none of my stuff has shipped yet.

anyone's stuff ship yet?

i've been charged for both my orders but DS.com says none of my stuff has shipped yet.

Same here, but when I spoke with someone Thursday about that other glitched order, I had him double check my 2 orders from Monday and they are fine, been pulled and were either leaving the warehouse Thursday or Friday.

OK, is it just me? I ordered the Nutcracker set in the wee hours of Monday Dec 6, but I have yet to receive them! This is WAAAY too long. Has anybody gotten them yet? Is anybody else still waiting? I'm freaking out here!!

Share the status of your orders please!

The tracking is pretty useless on mine, it's just delivery confirmation. But, it was scanned in Orlando day before yesterday, so hopefully it will arrive today. I hope they can get out all our Christmas pins early next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back