• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore.com Pin Releases, Week of 3/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com Pin Releases, Week of 3/27

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The 110th Legacy looks raring to go, but it doesn't look like it will be this week. Here is this week's thread for discussion about DisneyStore.com's new pin releases for the week of March 27, 2011!

dance_bandwagon.gif

Don't think I am going to sleep through this week... Hopefully something worth while will be released :)

Did anything new come out? Didn't see any post on "Sneak Peaks". Usually there is a post. Did I miss something?
Thanks

Nothing new came out that I can see....I wonder if Disney has noticed the decline in how many people access their store web site on Monday mornings?

i would HOPE they would notice...but who knows. they're selling so much plush and PJ's :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back