• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Fox and the Hound, D23 Train set, Meeko and Pocahontas....I'm still reeling from all the in park releases. Ok, I'll be eating ramen and working extra shifts for the next few months. lol

is the 110th beauty and the beast and the cars pins really sold out?i didnt even see the come out

No, they sometimes appear as "sold out" before they are released.

The Cars pin has not yet been released.

Which Beauty and the Beast pin are you talking about?
~The "Belle and the bookcase" pin was just released, and is still in stock.
~The "Beast battles Gaston" pin has not yet been released.

any one knew when the cars pins will b for sell. i already got the openning day cars 2 pin. le 1500 it was out early at DLR.

The Mater and Lightening McQueen pins are now available online however you have to click through the disneystore facebook page to order them under the "fans only"

it's already after the 4th & The Mickey & Friends 4th of July pin hasn't been released yet? What's with that?

This is the pattern that has occurred so far: The D23 shield anniversary pins appear to be released during the anniversary month of the movies original release date. The Hunchback was released in June and the pin was released in June.

I expect the Fox & the Hound will be released in July and the Beauty and the Beast will be released in November. These release dates can be confirmed on IMDB.

But you never know Disney can change its mind at any time and go off pattern.

Lightning McQueen and Mater Cars 2 Pin Set -- 2-Pc. was available for order earlier yesterday - it was originally only available to facebook friends early last week

This is the pattern that has occurred so far: The D23 shield anniversary pins appear to be released during the anniversary month of the movies original release date. The Hunchback was released in June and the pin was released in June.

I expect the Fox & the Hound will be released in July and the Beauty and the Beast will be released in November. These release dates can be confirmed on IMDB.

Aladdin was released in November so I guess November time for these pins along with Beauty & The Beast - its going to be a cash-strapped month - need to save up my monies for them!

Is this year Aladdin's 20th anniversary?
I noticed the pins are mostly 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 anniversary’s etc... So if this November is the 20th Anniversary I think you are correct.

D23 Alice in Wonderland was released May 9th - the film was released July 28, 1951
D23 Dumbo was released Jan 24th - the film was released October 31, 1941
D23 The Aristocats was released Nov 15th - the film was released December 24, 1970
D23 The Emporers New Groove was released Oct 18th - the film was released December 15, 2000
D23 Rescuers Down Under was released Sept 27th - the film was released November 16, 1990
D23 Fantasia was released Aug 23rd - the film was released December 9, 1940
...so not all of the D23 Anniversary pins were released on the month aniversary of the film

Last edited:
D23 Alice in Wonderland was released May 9th - the film was released July 28, 1951
D23 Dumbo was released Jan 24th - the film was released October 31, 1941
D23 The Aristocats was released Nov 15th - the film was released December 24, 1970
D23 The Emporers New Groove was released Oct 18th - the film was released December 15, 2000
D23 Rescuers Down Under was released Sept 27th - the film was released November 16, 1990
D23 Fantasia was released Aug 23rd - the film was released December 9, 1940
...so not all of the D23 Anniversary pins were released on the month aniversary of the film

Other Steve,
Thanks for the corrected info. The last two pin releases it must have just been a coincidence. I looked up the beauty & the beast on imdb so I assumed it would follow the same pattern as the last two releases but maybe it will be coming out this next week because of all the updates they are doing on the shopping site.

I have a question: are there any D23 Anniversary Shield pins that are not part of the five year anniversary cycle such as a 8th anniversary or 56th anniversary? I am missing a couple of shields and just wondering.....
Thanks
Liana

Other Steve,
Thanks for the corrected info. The last two pin releases it must have just been a coincidence. I looked up the beauty & the beast on imdb so I assumed it would follow the same pattern as the last two releases but maybe it will be coming out this next week because of all the updates they are doing on the shopping site.

I have a question: are there any D23 Anniversary Shield pins that are not part of the five year anniversary cycle such as a 8th anniversary or 56th anniversary? I am missing a couple of shields and just wondering.....
Thanks
Liana

Here is the list of released and known D23 Anniversary Series pins - they all follow "multiples of five":
(added pin release dates)
02/25/2010 D23 Anniversary Series - Donald (Fantasia 2000 - 10th Anniv)
02/25/2010 D23 Anniversary Series - Los Tres Caballeros (65th Anniv)
03/29/2010 D23 Anniversary Series - Pinocchio (70th Anniv)
05/18/2010 D23 Anniversary Series - Cinderella (60th Anniv)
05/24/2010 D23 Anniversary Series - Lady and The Tramp (55th Anniv)
07/02/2010 D23 Anniversary Series - Pocahontas (15h Anniv)
07/26/2010 D23 Anniversary Series - The Black Cauldron (25h Anniv)
08/23/2010 D23 Anniversary Series - Fantasia (70th Anniv)
09/27/2010 D23 Anniversary Series - The Rescuers (40th Anniv)
10/18/2010 D23 Anniversary Series - Emperors New Groove (10th Anniv)
11/15/2010 D23 Anniversary Series - Aristocats (40th Anniv)
01/24/2011 D23 Anniversary Series - 101 Dalmatians (50th Anniv)
02/21/2011 D23 Anniversary Series - Winnie the Pooh (45th Anniv)
03/21/2011 D23 Anniversary Series - Dumbo (70th Anniv)
05/09/2011 D23 Anniversary Series - Alice in Wonderland (60th Anniv)
06/20/2011 D23 Anniversary Series - Hunchback of Notre Dame (15th Anniv)
===============
D23 Anniversary Series - Beauty and the Beast (20th Anniv)
D23 Anniversary Series - The Fox and the Hound (30th Anniv)

Last edited:
New pins are up. Interestingly there are some that we did not find sneak peeks for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back