• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com Sneak Peeks & New Releases
AHHH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Alice and Toy Story ones! Oh my, of all times to be trying not to spend. AHHH! If anyone gets an extra of either of those 2 please check my traders. I would love to work something out!! :D

Oh, could they make Aurora possible any lamer?

Even Cindy and Snow White look gorgeous, but my sleeping damselle :(

Ariel & Jas are to die for !! So glad that I am selling some extra pins, lol!

So I wonder how much that will cost... Pretty though. Although, is it just me, or does the Cinderella look like Barbie?

Okay so now that we're all foaming at the mouth :lol: LOL

Here's a silly question that I'm sure has been answered a million and one times before - what time on Sunday nights (or early Mondays, whichever) are these pins usually released? This is the first pin set that's caught my attention enough that I'll finally be joining everyone else in the long wait haha

Here is a larger image of the Walt Legacy framed set - hopefully the unreleased 110 Legacy pins can be identified:
http://as7.disneystore.com/is/image/DisneyShopping/6763047190055?wid=800&hei=800&op_sharpen=1

Except for the Black Cauldren, Main St. Mickey & Minnie (my title guess) and Little Monsters pins in the 5th row, all of the unreleased pins look to be in the last two (full) rows

I don't know what the 111th pin at the bottom is - I thought maybe a logo pin, but I don't see any text.

I am kind of surprised no one is talking about the 110th framed set yet. Why? Well think about it. First it makes you wonder how many of these there are going to be. Probably not many. They would have had to held some pins back from the intital release of the individual pins to make the sets. I think less than 50 is likely.

Second, I fell for the people who have been collecting the entire collection. Why? Well obviously this is a much faster way to get them all, as well as having them all framed for the wall. However, the big reason is becuase supposedly it is a set of "111" pins. Supposedly the 110th collection was to be a collection of 110 pins. So that would seem to indicate that there will be a completer pin in the set. If there is, and the pin is only available in the set, and if there are less than 50 of them, and if it is a great pin, we are looking at a pin that has the potential to be a grail.

I spy with my little eye a pin that I need XD

from what I can tell from the 110th frame set there will be an UP pin which looks really nice from that image so really cant wait for that to be released and hope someone might help me out getting that one (begging line starts here XD)

and might want the mittens and rhino pin as well

Here is a larger image of the Walt Legacy framed set - hopefully the unreleased 110 Legacy pins can be identified:
http://as7.disneystore.com/is/image/DisneyShopping/6763047190055?wid=800&hei=800&op_sharpen=1

Except for the Black Cauldren, Main St. Mickey & Minnie (my title guess) and Little Monsters pins in the 5th row, all of the unreleased pins look to be in the last two (full) rows

I don't know what the 111th pin at the bottom is - I thought maybe a logo pin, but I don't see any text.

My guess is the 111th pin is some sort of completer pin.

As for the pins in the last 2 rows it looks like we have (left to right): MUlan, Lion King, Jafar, Hercules, Timon and Puumba, Wall E and Eve, A Mickey and Minnie pin (Maybe a pin to indicate the launch of the Disney Store), Walt pin (not sure what it is for though), Mickey and Pluto Golfing, Chip and Dale, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Tiana, Lilo and Stitch, Oogie Boogie.

LAst Row: not sure, Mushu, Up, Beauty and the BEast Broadway, another Walt pin, Runaway Brain, baseball?, Pirates of the Carribbean (movies), Rapunzel, Bolt and Penny, Dr Facillier, Tron Legacy, Mittens and Rhino(Bolt), Toy Story, Luxo Jr. Pixar

My guess is the 111th pin is some sort of completer pin.

As for the pins in the last 2 rows it looks like we have (left to right): MUlan, Lion King, Jafar, Hercules, Timon and Puumba, Wall E and Eve, A Mickey and Minnie pin (Maybe a pin to indicate the launch of the Disney Store), Walt pin (not sure what it is for though), Mickey and Pluto Golfing, Chip and Dale, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Tiana, Lilo and Stitch, Oogie Boogie.

LAst Row: not sure, Mushu, Up, Beauty and the BEast Broadway, another Walt pin, Runaway Brain, baseball?, Pirates of the Carribbean (movies), Rapunzel, Bolt and Penny, Dr Facillier, Tron Legacy, Mittens and Rhino(Bolt), Toy Story, Luxo Jr. Pixar

I have to agree with what you say they are, and I cant see what that pin on the last row is either...

I have to say I completley ignored the princess set as I needed to see if there was an UP pin in the 110th collection but I have to say I think that princess set is stunning!!

I can see that set being the first thing to sell out on release since all the changes etc. And I wonder how many people will be co-oping for that set as Rapunzel is going to be one for everyone to go for in my opinion.

Oh wow, I so want that princess set! And the Rapunzal, Tiana and Dr Facilier 110th legacy pins! I'd love the framed set actually, but no way could I afford that! Do you think this is the beginning of them releasing some great pin sets again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back