• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.

That Neverland set looks nice, though I don't collect Peter Pan/Neverland/Tinkerbell myself.

I guess there aren't going to be any more new Christmas pins this year :( I'm so dissapointed, I love the characters with gifts pins they usually put out. The Mickey's Christmas Carrol pin just didn't grab me this year.

Those sets are adorable! I love Tink sitting in Peter's hat!

Also glad that I don't collect any of this. :)

Did I miss these??????? I check every day and I swear I didn't see them??? Tell me I'm not too late :shock::eek2::shock:

Now that is a nice set. Even though I will not be buying it I think it is one of the nicer sets in a long time.

that lady and the tramp set looks to be the best thing to come out of disneystore.com for at least a good 6 months and more. lets hope they are getting back on track.

I agree that that is a lovely set. I love that the box is a hat box. I don't know if I am hoping that there will be other sets for other movies, or if I don't so my checkbook won't need to panic.

I find it interesting that they are doing a certificate of authenticity too for them. I wonder if it is a new designer and that they have a new direction for their pin sets.

the Lady and Tramp set is very very nice(LIKE SOME PEOPLE said, one of the best looking sets in the past 6 months). i am not so sure how it is going to look in person, it seems like the pin it selves are dents but i think it is just a new style, so not sure how good will they look in person, it can go either way in my opinion, i can love it or hate it.

the Box it is very pretty and the design is great, lets just see how the actual pin's surface turns out and i am hoping they don't make a series of this sets because i am already going to have to buy this set because i love dogs(animals over all) so i have to collect this set.

oh and i also have to get my hands on that disney store 25th anniversary world of disney pin, the only one i need is the one with Eeyore and Stitch in it.
i am really hoping i can work extra hours this holiday season to save up for all these new pins. :)

I do think that lady and tramp set is nice, but I'm not too sure about it. Lady looks deformed and peg looks so weird on the one pin with her on. Hopefully it will be loverly in person but I won't be getting it I don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back