• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com Sneak Peeks & New Releases
I will definitely be buying the Lady and the tramp set!

Nothing new?

There's these:
2zg84qo.jpg

Last edited:
I need the Si & Am pin from Lady & Tramp...if anyone is thinking of breaking up a set. I agree, the set overall is very nice. I actually like all three sets.

just wondering when were the tinkerbell, world of disney set and the lady and the tramp set for sale

just wondering when were the tinkerbell, world of disney set and the lady and the tramp set for sale

Unfortunately, we do not know. In the past new pins were posted between 12am and 1am (PST) Monday morning. With fewer DS.com pins being released these days, it is hard to know if this trend will continue. The good news is the Lady and the Tramp set will likely last for awhile. Not sure about Tink, but I doubt she will be an instant sell out.

No new pins tonight, but lots of old pins (Halloween, 110th) went on sale. 45% to 60% or so.

Nothing new - AGAIN. Is Disney ever going to release any new pins? Maybe they have to sell all the old pins first. It should be obvious that what they have released to date aren't that popular since they still have so much left over. Come on Disney - get with the program and give us some new, really good pins.

I know! Disney store in the UK, Disneyland Paris, & Tokyo are getting some great pins I'd love to have & we arent getting anything good which is obvious since they're all on sale now. Hopefully we'll get some decent ones soon.

Well, I DO have the Lady and the Tramp set to look forward to! Hopefully it will come out soon since they are releasing it on bluray February 7th.

Still nothing new out there, but the D23 Train set did make a reappearance this morning. My wallet is thanking me though that there aren't any new pins on the website lately. It seems as if they are moving away from their pins here and doing all Park stuff now.

All 3 sets that we have been watching are now available. The Tinker Bell set, Lady and the Tramp, and Character set are out. Buy if interested or don't.

On the descriptions for all 3 sets it has this at the bottom:

"Part of the Disney Store 25th Anniversary Collection"

Hopefully we'll see more sets like these come out!! :hsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back