• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

(DisneyStore Japan) I just can't help myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
(DisneyStore Japan) I just can't help myself...

movingthestars

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
So I did a little shopping today, which of course turned into a lot of shopping, because I saw these:

charmbracelet.jpg

My new charm bracelet!!

charms.jpg

Going to wear these on a necklace, I think.

And when I went to check out they had this new shopping bag at the counter:
bag1.jpg

bag2.jpg

They don't even usually acknowledge some of these princesses exist here!!!!!

They also were completely SOLD OUT of the Animator Collection dolls, when 2 weeks ago they had a huge wall filled with all of them.

And they had AMAZING new Alice merch, it really is a good thing that I am not interested in Alice too much because everything they release here is GORGEOUS, much nicer than anything I have seen in the States!

Last edited:
when i was in tokyo disneyland, they absolutely have the cutest things there. I want to live there so bad just because of their disneyland. haha. the only thing that scared me was the curry popcorn. haha. :)

when i was in tokyo disneyland, they absolutely have the cutest things there. I want to live there so bad just because of their disneyland. haha. the only thing that scared me was the curry popcorn. haha. :)

Mmmm curry popcorn, grossest thing ever. The rest of the flavors are amazing though. And I love those popcorn buckets (oh Disney causes me to have way too much STUFF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back