• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my preorder in store today! Any one else notice they've changed the design of the boxes? I'm a little disappointed because I'd prefer them to be the same for consistency. The new name plate in front of the box is too big and kind of gaudy-looking, in my opinion. Also, I don't know if I were just imagining it, but it looks like they slightly downsized the boxes. However, it could have just been the new design that made it look that way.

Also, Belle's dress is way darker in person.

I wish you had taken a picture of the box. I kinda wanna see it now!

Here's a picture from tumblr (x)

tumblr_obaeeq7IOY1uvye5jo1_1280.jpg

I really hope I can get both Belle and Beast tonight, I Love how she looks boxed!

So it turned out my store had 12 Belles, 7 Beasts and 5 Gastons. But there were only 7 people there for dolls. So an easy morning. I was just going to get Belle, but Beast with the birds is my favorite scene so I ended up getting him too.

I hope everyone had a good time going for their pre-orders in store today! Looking at my Facebook group, it seems like some stores were really crazy and others were pretty quiet. Anyways, I wish everyone good luck for tonight when they go up on the website! Disney better have those problems fixed ASAP. I don't know how a company as big as they are can allow problems like that to persist on the website for this long.

Hey everyone. I haven't done a preorder online before. How do they process the charges for the dolls?

Do they not take the money our of the bank account until the doll ships?

Thanks in advance.

Hey everyone. I haven't done a preorder online before. How do they process the charges for the dolls?

Do they not take the money our of the bank account until the doll ships?

Thanks in advance.

When you pre-order from the website, they put a temporary charge on your PayPal account or credit card just to make sure you have the money. Then that charge is lifted a few days later. They won't actually take your money until a week or two before its ready to ship out. :)

Wow... That box is mighty ugly!

I honestly have zero hopes of successfully ordering the dolls online. My experience with ordering the Tsum Tsum was so incredibly bad to the point where I've decided that this will be my last year collecting stuff from DisneyStore. It's just been a horrible experience.

I've tried to long in to my dosneystore.com account but for some reason it won't let me. Anyone else having any trouble with it?

Wow... That box is mighty ugly!

I honestly have zero hopes of successfully ordering the dolls online. My experience with ordering the Tsum Tsum was so incredibly bad to the point where I've decided that this will be my last year collecting stuff from DisneyStore. It's just been a horrible experience.

I'm sorry to hear that :(. But I totally get it. I think Disney is starting to change the way it does things for the better, and they seem to be listening to their consumers more, but its still so baffling that they still are having problems like this. How can a company this large and successful have a website this awful? A problem like this shouldn't be going on for weeks with no fixes.

Oh no! are you going to a store to try it anyway or stay up till late and try to buy her online?

THE MOST AMAZING THING HAPPENED! I posted that from the car after all the vouchers were handed out. I decided to wait for the store to open and get myself something to comfort myself since I had driven so far. As I wondered around the store after it opened, the lady that had been in line next to me got my attention and pointed me out to this really tall guy. He handed me a voucher for Belle and Beast!!! It was a bit embarrassing how excited I got, my eyes watered a little. He said he decided he didn't really want them. So if yall are out there, THANK YOU to the lady that let him know I had been next in line and THANK YOU THANK YOU to the guy that changed his mind! I am not a scalper and Belle is my girl I will cherish her forever!

THE MOST AMAZING THING HAPPENED! I posted that from the car after all the vouchers were handed out. I decided to wait for the store to open and get myself something to comfort myself since I had driven so far. As I wondered around the store after it opened, the lady that had been in line next to me got my attention and pointed me out to this really tall guy. He handed me a voucher for Belle and Beast!!! It was a bit embarrassing how excited I got, my eyes watered a little. He said he decided he didn't really want them. So if yall are out there, THANK YOU to the lady that let him know I had been next in line and THANK YOU THANK YOU to the guy that changed his mind! I am not a scalper and Belle is my girl I will cherish her forever!

OMG That is amazing! Oh my gosh I would have cried! That was so nice of them!

Oh I'm so happy for you! Make sure to post some nice photos of her once she arrives :)
The hungarian translation of the song Beauty and the Beast in the musical has a very fitting line wich says there are still wonders in this world. :)

Oh that is so wonderfull this made me so happy!! amazing <3 there is this some magic in this world! seeing all the scalpers on ebay made me sad this is making me happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back