• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion
Whenever I try to log in to my Disney store account, it says I need to update it and then it says error :(

Wow thank you!!! The detail is pretty incredible, I think I will get him too :) Luckily it's my birthday in September and Belle is going to be a gift, so I can just buy Beast myself. I like the idea of having a set as my other two LE dolls are an Elsa and Anna and I felt like Belle would be an odd one out, even in her snow outfit.

Nice! The only 17" doll I have is Tiana. I'm really excited at the chance to have a set. Best of luck to you!

Those photos of Beast are amazing. Thanks for sharing them.

You're very welcome!

Thank you so much for posting this! I was worried he'd have a plastic tail but I'm happy to see more pictures of Beast. I'm definitely going to try getting Beast and Belle tonight. I'm so worried the site will crash though...

Not loving the new box at all. Really considered not ordering but still going to go for Belle because she's so pretty. I can always display without the front cover, I suppose.

When I was first deciding whether I should go for both Belle and Beast or just Belle I was showing my mom pictures for her opinion. She said if I need more money for them i could always try and sell Tiana :eek: I could never part with her, she's so beautiful!

I would never sell an older retired doll when collecting wasn't as big of a hype as now. so the older dolls, for a new one. the new dolls won't go as high as Tiana in a couple of months and she is far more beautiful than Beast in my opinion :D

Ooh Tiana is very beautiful! I hadn't learned of the 17" dolls until just after the 2011 Alice released and I only ever got the designers for a long time, but I always liked the Tiana doll.

Not long to go now! Fingers crossed for all the collectors out there :) personally I can't wait until it's done and I can go to bed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back