• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe to avoid people buying them early, disney decided to use different numbers for online...

It's possible, but I'm searching "limited edition dolls" over and over again, with only the Alice 17" ones popping up... so I don't think they're there yet :(

Searching by character only, brought up the entire BATB page. Though I am on a tablet.
I feel bad for folks who are well past midnight and having to wait.

If your not searching by the # that some people have given out, then how are you searching? Just refreshing the main page? or are you looking under categories? ** its been a couple of years since I purchased one of these and at that time I did it in the store so please excuse my lack of knowledge** :)

Searching by character only, brought up the entire BATB page. Though I am on a tablet.
I feel bad for folks who are well past midnight and having to wait.

Search “gaston.” There’s only 11 items. I assume the doll would be the 12th.

But you may be wanting more than just him.

Try “belle doll” or “beast doll”

I feel like I remember Jasmine or Fawn maybe also being late. This is really annoying. It's almost 3:30 here and I need to go back to sleep because I have work in the AM.

Some people posted different item numbers for the dolls, but they don't work either:
[FONT=&quot]Belle - 6003040901451[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gaston - 6003040900230[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Beast - 6003040900229 [/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back