• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion
I had hit submit order, got the generic error and now it says Belle is no longer available :(

So... they've taken money out of my account, but it hasn't gone passed the confirmation page and i've received no emails... AND it's giving me an error

I can add her to my bag (on my phone) but then once I click "checkout" she gets kicked out because she's no longer available. IS SHE OR IS SHE NOT?! Argh!

Spinning on the laptop... just trying to look at my cart, not even processing yet :/

I assume she's still in stock until proven otherwise. :)

Last edited:
I'd say keep trying. Other dolls have had 'sold out' only to have a few more released once the system catches up. Or cancels orders that have a quantity of more than one.

It's been a while since I have bought a LE doll on the site. I had forgotten the problems the site could have. I actually thought this wouldn't last more than half an hour. Silly me.

after saying its sold out i was able to put her in my bag, when i clicked checkout the "store is temporarily unavailable" page came up...........hmmm

I tried to move to my tablet but when I click preorder, I get a little loading Mickey but nothing goes into my bag or says she's sold out. This stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back