• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI
Guys! Your orders can go through, but without a confirmation email, they don't exist in the system!

She keeps getting kicked out of my bag once I get to the "confirm order" step. I'll keep trying until 5am but then I'm going to sleep because spending more than 2 hours on this is silly.

Dollmaggedon 2011 (lol, as if there were another one) wasn't this bad.

She keeps getting kicked out of my bag once I get to the "confirm order" step. I'll keep trying until 5am but then I'm going to sleep because spending more than 2 hours on this is silly.

Dollmaggedon 2011 (lol, as if there were another one) wasn't this bad.

thats what mine did, i just kept trying, and the confirmation email came through a minute ago

Lo and behold, taking off free ship worked. They had better refund that or I'll be mad!

I've heard they usually do. But honestly with all of us calling to complain about this process and about how it was the only way to get the doll, they really better! Plus I'm going to Disney world next week and they are getting a heck of a lot of money from me this year and I would be very annoyed if they didn't give the refund.

Viola! The shipping discount is the problem. Delete the code and the order sails through. (Really Disney? I’m not one to name-call, but that’s really moronic that something that rudimentary is causing all this mayhem).

thats what mine did, i just kept trying, and the confirmation email came through a minute ago
Hey! Thanks! It went through! Like, the very next one did. And I got my confirmation email seconds later.

Keep trying! Don't give up, even when it says "oh phooey!" Keep going!

Until next time, goodnight! (Good morning?)

Got Gaston, got Beast, going to bed. Good night and good luck to everyone! Misery loves company (and I’ve enjoyed your company, as always!)

Ok time for bed. Good luck to those of you still trying. Hopefully they don't cancel my order by the time I wake up (I did get an emailed order confirmation but who knows with Disney). Thanks for the company tonight.

Don't give up! After the 20th time I actually got Belle to go through! Did the guest checkout with no shipping discount and the 8th or 9th time it finally processed.

After many tries of getting generic errors and belle getting taken out my cart. I got her! got the email confirmation and everything!

I've heard they usually do. But honestly with all of us calling to complain about this process and about how it was the only way to get the doll, they really better! Plus I'm going to Disney world next week and they are getting a heck of a lot of money from me this year and I would be very annoyed if they didn't give the refund.

Well, I mean, you think they would have checked that. And $18 US is still like $23 CND, I'm already paying almost $100 more due to the currency difference. At this point it's almost cheaper to just drive the 3 hours and wait in line to get one in Canadian currency. When they lost my Rapunzel and Gothel set last year they just issued a credit in the amount and hung up; I had to call back and make sure I got a refund. They are not going to try to credit me this time, they are going to issue me a refund or I will... I dunno what I'll do because I'm generally a nice person, but it won't be pleasant!

No luck tonight. Charged for three times but no order passed through. Every time says Bill address doesn't match...

Sucks that they charge the card but no confirmation for you guys :( I hope it works out for you in the end!

Honestly I'm a little worried now when it comes to delivery if they're going to mess that up. Fingers crossed they have it all sorted out.

Finally after 1 hour and 45 minutes I got all 3 but I have not received any email confirmations yet and I had to take off the free shipping code. Thanks to whomever figured that one out! Fingers and toes crossed I get my dolls! Good night everone!

ok... So I managed to get all 3.. Got confirmation emails for all of them. However, my card was not charged. So im 100% certain the order will be cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back