• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Displaying My Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Displaying My Pins

hdmichael

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I thought I would share my display experiments. I have been trying to figure out a way to display some of my pins, so I decided to put them together with some pictures to make some scrapbook pages. I decided to experiment with some of my smaller collections. Here are the ones I have completed- I am trying to figure out how to get a few more pins on some pages, but it really depends on the size of the pins.

disneyaddict--inner-beauty.jpg

disneyaddict--tres-jolie.jpg

disneyaddict--99-in-the-shade.jpg

Your pages are wonderful! Your pins really complement the layouts and bring extra depth to them.

Thanks for your kind words. I like how they turned out, and it really isn't that much work. I do quite a bit of digital scrapbooking, so I am used to putting pages together. After I find the pins and pictures, I spend about an hour, take or minus, to design the page. I then print it out- some of it has to be cut and glued simply because of the way I do it. After that, I spend about 15 minutes putting the pictures on, gluing everything down, and putting the pins on them.

Do you put these in a book or are they framed? They are amazing looking pages!

I do both. I use shadowbox type frames.

I make some pages for 3 ring notebooks. Those pages I put in 8 1/2 inch by 11 inch page protectors. Because I use tag board and cork board behind the scrapbook pages, I make the pages 8 inches by 10 inches so that they aren't too thick for the page protectors- AND so that if I decide to frame them, they fit into a shadowbox type of frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back