• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Displaying the Splash Mountain Reveal/Conceal mystery set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Displaying the Splash Mountain Reveal/Conceal mystery set

abrown1087

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am trying to collect the whole set of 20 Splash Mountain reveal/conceal pins that came out a little earlier this year.
pin89209

Splash Mountain is my all time favorite ride, and I really want to do something nice to display these, but I can't seem to come up with anything creative. Possibly frame them is the best I can come up with. Any ideas would be appreciated :) I only have 3 of the 20 right now so I have plenty of time to come up with something awesome

Maybe you thought of this already but framing the pins around a photo of you and your family/favorite people at the drop that disney always takes? And have cutouts of the characters too. And the corkboard could be painted green, blue, and wood color? Such a few ideas...

I will have to go through my splash mountain pictures from over the years and find the best one! I also have a picture of me with brer fox & brer bear together from a few years back i could maybe use that. I also like the idea of the cut out characters. I may try to incorporate a few of these ideas in the end result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back