• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DL Anniversary Camera/Character Series

SOLD! DL Anniversary Camera/Character Series

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Good afternoon DPF Mouseketeers,

I'm visiting DCA today. And I see they still have all seven pins of this series still available.

Aurora
Tiki Room
Pie eyed Mickey
Sorcerer Mickey
Jiminy Cricket
Small world Dutch Doll
Archimedes Owl

If anyone is interested in a pickup, drop me pm or text.

21.99 + tax (7.75%) + *shipping ($5 up to 4 oz; .50 cents each add'lt) + PayPal/Goods. Prepayment required.

*pins are sliders/spinners; nice, but Heavy.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Darn I wish I has seen this yesterday. I think you are talking about the new Walt slider pins and of course I need those.. but can't afford all 7 right now. Let me know if/when you go back and if they still have some.

Darn I wish I has seen this yesterday. I think you are talking about the new Walt slider pins and of course I need those.. but can't afford all 7 right now. Let me know if/when you go back and if they still have some.
Hi Kristina,

I was actually thinking about you when I was at the park yesterday. I know you are an Aurora Collector, along with Walt. I should have followed my intuition and msg'ed you.

I have another reservation for Sunday. Lmk, if you are interested in Her, or any others.

Back