• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP Dlp event : Let it snow . Now sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP Dlp event : Let it snow . Now sold out

pupuce

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The dlp event " let it snow " is now sold out. Who succeed to get tickets? A friend of mine succeed to get one ticket for me and a friend. A big thanks for her. Because it was extremely difficult to reach the booking phone center. it was crazy.

Last edited:
tell me about it, we had 7 people on the phone and only one got through and then we did not get all the tickets we needed, sold out whilst we were on the phone, complete farse

I was on the phoe at 8.00 a.m. with the French number was on hold for 40 minutes and then it was sold out. Frankly it was a mess and I was so pleased not to have booked hotel etc not going and frankly fed up with these whole processes now got to the point where at this rate I wont be going ever again maybe that's what they want. I see from facebook that the uk only had one line open
Jacqui

Just saw the pins on the merchandise website , all look good for Frozen collectors :)
I do like the Hans PTN but I'm not prepared to re-mortgage my home to get a full set :lol:eek:

Do you have a link to where you saw the event pins David? I can only see a flyer on Facebook thats very small, can't really make out the pins very well. I can generally ascertain that there are two Sven pins though.. they will be impossible to get for my (tiny) Sven collection!

Do you have a link to where you saw the event pins David? I can only see a flyer on Facebook thats very small, can't really make out the pins very well. I can generally ascertain that there are two Sven pins though.. they will be impossible to get for my (tiny) Sven collection!

Here's a link with MUCH BETTER quality pictures of the Event from DLRP EXPRESS
which is a cool French site for all kind of Disneyland Paris news ;)
http://www.dlrpexpress.fr/article-LafficheduPinTradingEventLetItSnow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back