• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLP Genie Smile Mug, HKDL Fun Fair Genie Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DLP Genie Smile Mug, HKDL Fun Fair Genie Tsum Tsum

trjessie579

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Anyone planning to be in Disneyland Paris anytime soon? I just saw pics of this and I think I'm in love:

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/disneyland-paris-genie-smile-mug--205021014002.html

If anyone would be able to do a pick-up of this for me it would be amazing. I would obviously pay cost, shipping to me and whatever other expenses you incur to get it. I just need it in my life.

Also looking for the tiny and mini versions of the Genie Tsum Tsum from the Hong Kong Disneyland Fun Fair. I didn't find out about these until it was too late to purchase them so if you have them available or know someone who does it would be a huge help!

Tiny-and-Mini-Genie-Tsum-Tsum.jpg

Thanks in advance! :D

Last edited:
Bumping! Someone has the mug for sale on the 'Bay but is asking nearly $50 for it including shipping which...seems a little steep. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back